Replies

• I just read that the Navajo and Cherokii are also supporting Trump. Thanks Paul Simmon for posting that.

• I am truly impressed.  I never heard any indiginous tribe supporting any candidate.  This is absolutely wonderful. For reasons I really don't understand this is great news to me.  

• The MSM continues to ignore such announcements and pushes polling data showing Biden winning by a large majority... this has got to be dealt with once Trump is reelected... Congress and the President need to examine changes to the Broadcast Media's Licensing and ownership criteria to encourage more independence and diversity in the major media market and its conglomerates... dissolving many of the currently licensed groups and breaking up the current liberal cabal that is monopolizing the public news narrative.

• Bet Senator Hiawatha is fuming.

• OUTSTANDING!!

• Aside from the crow, the Cherokee and the Navajo are supporting Trump,too. The large majority of Americans love Trump. 

• Awesome...more leaving the plantation/reservation!

• Amazing... and the silence in the MSM is deafening... those hypocrites need to be cleaned out and the privilege and trust they discredited passed on to others.

• If he's good enough for the Natives,  he is good enough for America!! Pass the peace pipe!

This reply was deleted.