Replies

• P/S here is how the people of Athens, Tn... delt with fraudulent elections:

The%2BBattle%2Bof%2BAthens6.jpg

See the source image

maxresdefault.jpg

For more on election revolt see: election revolt athens tennessee image - Search (bing.com)

election revolt athens tennessee image - Search
    • I am willing to participate but not able due to severe disability from a massive stroke in 2014!!!!!  We the People need something like this but law enforcement WILL NOT be ordered to stand down if citizens revolt to preserve liberty, they only do so to allow criminals and anarchists to get away with rioting!!!!!!!!!!

• THAT's MY AMERICA !!!  

• Total  dictator ship .

• To those who insist that a "lack of leadership" on the part of Trump is a primary reason Biden  wormed his way into the high chair, kindly be informed that logic and truth are not part of your program.

Anyone who maintains that Trump was at fault does so because they refuse to openly disclose the fact that they do not, and did not, like Trump to begin with. The fact is that Trump is a fantastic leader. And, he did so under the most dire circumstances that any president had to endure.

By parity of reason if Trump afforded Biden victory then God is also directly responsible for the condition of the planet and  everything on and in it due to His lack of Leadership.  Satan is "the god of this present world.  He, too, is a fraud, a liar, and a murderer as well.

Now I am NOT equating Trump with the Eternal. But I AM equating Biden with stupidly following the influence of the god of this present world. And the results prove it. 

With Trump we had great results. Not perfect. But great in respect to the Office he held in spite of what others did or did not do.

And that is a fact.

• The truth never requires many words to state.

• 783,137 words in the KJV of the Holy Bible... never, say never

• I said "The truth".  Of a matter.

But you know that. 

It is remarkable how truth strips the clothing off those who cling to fables. 

• Truth is that which is the same yesterday, today, and forever, the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things, not seen.  If truth could be distilled it would fill all the oceans and mount higher than the heavens... multitudes of books have attempted to snare the truth only to fall short of its majesty.   Few there are who find the Truth and when they do it changes their world.

• Keats a man for all seasons... few have ever touched the hights he explored and the rare earth he walked.

This reply was deleted.