ADMIN

The Antifa/FBI Coalition

9305210269?profile=RESIZE_584x

Over two dozen people were killed during the Antifa and BLM protests in 2020.  It is routinely reported that "five people died as a result" of the Jan. 6 disturbance.  This is a totally accurate statement, however, it is still misleading.  Only one of the deceased died as a result of violence.  She was actually murdered by a government official. Relating these deaths allows the media to routinely describe Jan. 6 as a "deadly insurrection" as opposed to the "mostly peaceful" protests by Antifa and BLM.  Prior to Jan. 6, Trump supporters had held dozens of mass rallies without burning cities or murdering people.  This was a major embarrassment for the Deep State.  Media coverage of the Jan. 6 event has been largely successful in minimizing that embarrassment.  This was a major Deep State coup and the planning and execution of this "insurrection" reveal a disturbing relationship between the government and radical groups. The FBI did not only fail to adequately prevent the disturbance, they appear to have actively facilitated it. The FBI and radical leftists are branches of the Deep State.

The FBI has a history of instigating terrorist plots that they thwart with great fanfare. This is not a conspiracy theory. 

The New York Times has reported there have been twenty terrorist plots against the U.S.  Three of those plots were real; the other 17 were created — and then stopped — by the FBI.  

The Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping case is based on evidence provided by two FBI informants and two undercover agents according to the FBI’s affidavit.  As many as twelve informants were used in this case.  Enrique Tarrio, leader of the Proud Boys, was at one time an FBI informant.  Several sizable right-wing organizations were involved in the Jan. 6 disturbance.  The FBI had infiltrated every one of them and therefore knew exactly what they had planned.  

read more here: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/07/the_antifafbi_coalition.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's your prerogative to accept being a "CITIZEN" (puppet, slave,[unknowingly]), if that's what you prefer to settle for!  "I" would rather be "Sovereign" in my own "RIGHT", than agree without full disclosure to be a "Slave", paying each year to "think" I own land, a car, a boat, through taxes, or pay taxes on the money I have or get paid, that go to the Vatican through the Queen of England !!  Do you have the Allodial Title to your land?, or did you settle for the Fuedal Title that they give everyone, which means , you "think" you own it , but you're actually renting it, paying more for it each year through taxes that go "where?" And if you don't pay them. . . They'll take "YOUR?" land away from you. . .  Research. . . .  .

• That is NOT what I mean. .   obviously you have not researched to the depths that I have.

•  I suppose this is why we call them the "Federal Bureau of Instigators." I have for years, just like most of the alphabet agencies.

• Yes, the FBI woud intentionally agitate just to arrest, its called entrapment!!  I put nothing past the FBI

• The FBI is over reaching its legal authority and has been for some time now. 

• Our country has been stolen! Our entire Government is now a disaster. They are NOT working their American citizens.
    DO YOU MISS TRUMP YET.? . 

This reply was deleted.