ADMIN

133 MILLION REGISTERED UNITED STATES VOTERS 74 MILLION TRUMP 81 MILLION  BIDEN MILLION Meme - Video & GIFs | million meme, registered meme, united  meme, states meme

We’re just more than one year into Joe Biden’s presidency, and already on his second foreign policy debacle, as my boss Mollie Hemingway pointed out this weekend.

That’s not even close to all the disasters consuming the United States and world as Biden repeatedly retreats to his basement in Delaware.

We have an affirmative-action Supreme Court nominee who will join the leftist wing of the court in attacking the U.S. Constitution for likely another 30 years. We have Congress contemplating eye-watering spending while the nation’s economy is not only extremely weak but also saturated with the most government debt in all of world history. We have historic levels of price increases especially harming the poor and working class.

We have the rise of authoritarianism around the globe as governments formerly considered self-governing turn on their own citizens, criminalize dissent as “terrorism,” and head towards Communist-style social credit systems under an inflated and now-permanent state of public emergency, while legislatures and courts mostly sit back and watch it happen. (If you don’t think it’s permanent, just ask yourself: Exactly when is it going to stop? There’s absolutely no criteria for a clearly defined endpoint anywhere in the formerly free world, and that’s the point.)

We have a southern border that has been opened wide to mass human trafficking by international drug cartels and a presidential administration flying unknown foreigners all around the country in the dead of night. The United Nations is even aiding this effort to end U.S. sovereignty, as it has for other manufactured migration “crises.”

read more:

https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/28/the-americans-who-voted-for-joe-biden-owe-the-rest-of-us-an-apology/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They owe us reparations.

• I alway try to find a Biden voter to pay for my gas! 

• No one will admit it. 

• This reply was deleted.
  • The regime of the very corrupt, very mentally deranged illegitimate usuroper placed in office by MASSIVE VOTE FRAUD has been an unmitigated disaster but a raging success to joe dementia because the destruction of America is the goal of the satanic leftists who seized control in a coup de etat!!!!!!!!!!  I have heard of the lies he told at the state of the union address and I know that the ultimate goal of the satanic left is to destroy the American Republic, reestablish it as a puppet state of the new world order global dictatorship!!!!!!!!!! 

• Well said!!

• 5th grade Logic.

How many votes did Biden actually get? The impossibility of a Biden win is mathematically trivial for a 5th grader to understand. First problem, Dominion voting machines, for whatever reason allocated .74 votes for every Trump vote, 1.26 for every Biden vote, which adds up to the 2 stated at the Arizona inquiry. Why not equal? Dominion refuses to answer that. This is an old system glitch that always keep every past dictator in power and totally fools the voting public.

5 AM Nov 3rd, CNN reported an estimated 158 million registered voters in U.S. In a high turnout election going back 200 years the turnout has never been over 65%. For this discussion we will use 75% to be generous.  Multiplying CNN’s registered 158 million voters by 75%, computes to an estimated 118.5 million possible voters….max!

10 PM Nov 3rd, CNN reported Trump got 74 million votes. Let that sink in for a moment. 118.5 minus 74 leaves 44.5 million possible votes for Biden. Aside from all the other improbable’s, Trump already won by 30 million votes according to CNN! After many stops & starts, when the counting finally ended, Biden reportedly got 80 million votes. 80 million plus 74 million votes for Trump equals a 154 million voter turnout out of a possible 158 million voters stated by CNN, (93%, not 75%) IMPOSSIBLE! 

Now, go one step further. Reverse the algorithm to get the true vote count. Divide 74 by .74 (allocated by Dominion which is stated by above) gives the true Trump vote at 100 million out of the estimated 158 million. How many are remaining for Biden?  118.5 minus 100 is 18.5 million votes, NOT 80 MILLION!

So, do Patriots believe the outcome?  NOT A CHANCE! This is an insurrection and being our military watched and recorded all of it, they have the Constitutional duty to fix it. BTW, Trump has very high support in our military even though Obama scrubbed thousands of Conservative officers from the higher ranks, (now Biden is doing the same thing to the rank & file). Both Congress and our Courts joined The Deep State and embraced the massive fraud against the American voters!

Originally Written by  H. Gregory Badger

This is what happened in Minnesota, I watched it all.  At 11:00 election night, Trump was ahead by 280,000 votes here in Minnesota. The next morning he was behind by 200,000 votes, even though the tabulating facility’s was “closed” over night. Sometime around 3:00 in the morning we had a massive ballot dump. This happened in every state that I know of, not just the swing states.

BTW, these Mail-in ballots had their circle marks completely blacked out by computer, not by hand. And the majority were never folded meaning they were never in envelopes, and they were ALL for Biden!

Minnesota,

My wife & I received 3 sets of absentee ballots even though we never requested them, we threw them away and voted with our feet.

A good friend of ours in an adjoining town, got 2 sets even though his wife died in 2017, he also threw them away.  If we got fraudulent absentee ballots, so did A LOT OF other PEOPLE!

Bottom line, absentee ballots & crooked voting machines were a big part of how Biden stoled the Presidency.

Victory1

H. Gregory Badger
    Tea Party Command Center is a social network
    • In Pennsylvania counting was suspended with President Trump ahead by 300,000 votes and when they "resumed the next morning dementia was ahead by 400,000 votes.  How did dementia gain 700,000 votes when no one was counting?  Ask Joseph Stalin because "who votes doesn't matter, who counts the votes is what matters"!!!!!!!!!!

• Ah, yes.  The infamous ballot dump!!  You are so right!!  It absolutely matters who counts the votes!! Problem is, the left has too many corrupt people who can be bought to fabricate ballots and count the same ballots thousands and thousands of times over.  Unfortunately, if the GOP ever wants to win again, they will have to start playing dirty to beat the dirty, cheating democrats.

• This is a very precise and accurate of how devildemocommiecrats stole the election!!!!!  President Trump actually won but the gop establishment hates and fears President Trump for the same reason devildemocommiecrats do, they are corrupt and know they were about to be exposed!!!!!  They couldn't kill him the way they did JFK  so they used MASSIVE VOTE FRAUD  to get him out of office figuring he could never get back in because they would dismantle the Constitution before We the People got a chance to vote him out in 2024!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.