ADMIN

RATHEREXPOSETHEM: FACEBOOK CENSORING CONSERVATIVE NEWS ...

During the 2020 election, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg spent hundreds of millions of dollars to turn out likely Democratic voters. But this wasn’t traditional political spending. He funded a targeted, private takeover of government election operations by nominally non-partisan — but demonstrably ideological — non-profit organizations.

Analysis conducted by our team demonstrates this money significantly increased Joe Biden’s vote margin in key swing states. This unprecedented merger of public election offices with private resources and personnel is an acute threat to our republic, and should be the focus of electoral reform efforts moving forward.

The 2020 election wasn’t stolen — it was likely bought by one of the world’s wealthiest and most powerful men pouring his money through legal loopholes.

Partisans Running Local Election Offices

The Center for Technology and Civic Life (CTCL) and The Center for Election Innovation and Research (CEIR) passed a staggering $419.5 million of Zuckerberg’s money into local government elections offices, and it came with strings attached. Every CTCL and CEIR grant spelled out in great detail the conditions under which the grant money was to be used.

This is not a matter of Democrats outspending Republicans. Private funding of election administration was virtually unknown in the American political system before the 2020 election.

Big CTCL and CEIR money had nothing to do with traditional campaign finance, lobbying, or other expenses that are related to increasingly expensive modern elections. It had to do with financing the infiltration of election offices at the city and county level by left-wing activists, and using those offices as a platform to implement preferred administrative practices, voting methods, and data-sharing agreements, as well as to launch intensive outreach campaigns in areas heavy with Democratic voters.

read more:

https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/12/the-2020-election-wasnt-stolen-it-was-bought-by-mark-zuckerberg/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• During 45, there were murmurs of predatory pricing by Big Pharma, monopoly and political information manipulation by Big Tech. Biden/Harris/Obama turned that around....Did they ever.

• I've thought of Governments more as Snake Oil Salesmen. Don't mind hearing their "Pitch", but never gonna buy their product. I just want My Snake Oil Salesman to be better than my Opponent Nation's.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Lopez, Sure you can Trust the Government! Just ask an Indian. Learning to identify?

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• He is a close relationship to George Soros and YES, he put in millions of dollars to hire people in every position of power possible in our election system. SOOO, you are wrong, the Soros backed Democratic Party DID steal the election! 

• This proves that the election was stolen and should be overturned. Trump is the legitimate president. 

• Great work!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• This reply was deleted.
  • What is the price on buying the presidenty just ask the big tech company starting with the idiot on FACEBOOK 

• Assure your presence before, during and after the Voting Process.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

This reply was deleted.