ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'd electrify the signs and double the voltage every time they are vandalized

• This sort of juvenile crime has been steadily increasing on the part of the DEMOCRAT PARTY... they have become the party of crime, operating more like a criminal enterprise than a political party.  They have embraced physical violence, arson, insurrection, riot, race-baiting, and a host of other criminal conduct in order to spawn division and chaos in Ameria  The only way they can win elections is thru an expanded use of fraud to steal elections... with each year it becomes more difficult as the public becomes more aware of just how horribly corrupted our electoral system has become... 

The people no longer hold the franchise on elections... it has been hijacked by the criminal conduct of Marxist in the Democrat Party. They have taken a page out of the Stalin handbook for elections:  See the source image

• You go Dan!!!

• GO! Dan GO

• Dan is the man, I have TRUMP 2020 signs at both my residences and stickers on my truck and Caddy's rear windshields.

The chinese are sending millions of preprinted ballots for quid pro quo joe blow obiden over to the U.S. in fortune cookies. Of course the unionized dock workers will aide in their distribution.

The deep state is NOT going to lose their money cow, they will do whatever they can to turn the U.S.A. into a third world burnt out marxist shythole.

Americans have been subsidizing european and canadian social medicine for decades and Americans have had to hear how great it was compared to our great healthcare system before obama destroyed it. Who is going to subsidize America's socialized medical system? NO ONE!!!

• I love Dan. He is an example of a real American!

• Me too Ricky.  I keep him in my prayers for a good health report.  I am waiting to hear. 

• These individuals are not going to stop with stealing signs... they are going to steal the election by stuffing the ballot boxes of America with 80 million unsolicited mail-in ballots and ballot harvesting...  They have absolutely no honor or shame... they will openly destroy Trump ballots while dumping millions of ballots filled out in Marxist activist basements. The fix is in... 

• Love it, Dan! Keep it up!

• You have to love Dan!!!! Hey Dan ,I'm playing also, I'm donating $100!!  I like your new game🤣🤣

This reply was deleted.