ADMIN

Thank You, President Trump, for All You Accomplished

Image tagged in donald trump - Imgflip

Thanks to Donald Trump’s Operation Warp Speed, Middle East peace deals, elimination of ISIS caliphate, Right to Try, fixing of the VA hospital system, and full-throated fight against abortion, millions more people will be alive to hear Never Trumpers tell them what an awful person he was.

Orange Man Bad. No amount of good matters. 

The Forces Against Trump

It will stand as one of the great miracles of America that Donald Trump was able to get so much done, big and small, so much winning, to use his term despite:

1. Roughly 95% negative media coverage.
  2. A never ending stream of false stories including the outrageous Charlottesville Lie.
  3. An organized, violent and highly-funded “resistance” — including within the walls of the White House — to thwart his efforts by any means legal and illegal.
  4. A three-year black op concocted by Obama, your soon-to-be-installed Biden and Hillary Clinton to use a fraudulent charge of Trump Russia Collusion to sabotage his presidency. (Hillary Clinton was out there even yesterday peddling it, insinuating 2016 election was stolen. Doesn’t that now count as sedition?)
  5. Congressional Democrats who spent every day for four years putting their thirst for hurting Trump over helping struggling Americans.
  6. Swamp Republicans in Congress too happy to keep things in Washington as they were as long their donors could make bank and they could be welcomed on CNN and the Georgetown cocktail circuit. (E tu, Mitch McConnell? E tu?)
  7. Swamp Republican analysts, pundits and consultants bitter that Trump had zero use and little respect for.
  8. Neo-cons upset that Trump was bringing peace, not war.
  9. Last and far from least, the never-ending spiritual warfare launched against a man who talked about and believed in God and America.

The Accomplishments

The American people, because the mainstream media had zero interest in reporting the good, generally have little idea of all that Trump accomplished in their name.

A few months back, Wayne Grudem published on The Stream a list of “30 Good Things President Trump Has Done for America.” 

This week, the White House put out a staggering list of Trump administration accomplishments

Look through the seemingly endless list, and ask yourself, “How much has all this benefited me, my family, my community, my nation?”

read more:

https://stream.org/thank-you-president-trump-for-all-you-accomplished/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The left are the ones that need to be deprogrammed. They've been Indoctrinated by followers of Karl Marx and our own Saul Alinsky.

• I am totally sickened by what the American people and its representatitves have allowed to happen our country with what seems like apathy or lack of conviction or something.  Since McCarthy and the coining of the term "McCathyism" I beleive we have been paralyzed into buying the ignornance of what has happened since pershaps program "Paperclip" and more. Communism has NEVER made a secret of their goals to take over America. We, lulled by lies and "PC" got toally sicked in. This election of 2020 is in my view a representation of deceit and fraud at its best.   We underestimated the enemy and over trusted our "repsentatives" as protectors of us and the Constitution. When I think of the waruirs that gave EVERYTHING for freedom and how we allowed them to be dishonered I am further sickenec.  We we may have made our fed we certainly didn't stop the govenment and useful idiots to make it for us. Now we have to sleep in it.  

• Agreed

• You are right Valerie.

• Remember to "unify" this country means to cede everything including freedoms guaranteed us to the Left. "White Supremacy" guilt is a farce as it is given to every American who is White.  The Communists from abroad and in country are about the buisness of deleting the white race in their own "Final Solution."   The election of 2020 was " the hill to die on" and we did. 

• Valerie I believe the term white supremacy only applies to Republicans, Conservatives, Tea party, and any body who doesn't agree with the communist left agenda.

• I respectfully disagree, Mike.  I think it subtly but surely speaks to all whites.  Globally the white race is the minority and at the same times it has been effectively accomplished.  At the very root of this promotion of a threatening "white supemacy" and the stigma of terrorist being attached to it I truly believe we will find "racism"  and it not ours but the globes. 

• most politicians probably write a book or give speeches to get laundered $$ payoff when they leave office ...all President Trump needs to do is write a "manual" and publish it electronically.  In his style he'll probably donate the proceedings to a worthy cause. No deals to be struck with publishers and worldwide distribution at the click...

• isn't that the truth

This reply was deleted.