ADMIN

10748966089?profile=RESIZE_710x

A Texas jury Thursday ordered Infowars founder Alex Jones to pay $4 million to the family of a Sandy Hook shooting victim for claiming that the massacre never happened.

The jury has yet to decide on the amount Jones must pay in punitive damages, the Associated Press reported. The $4 million represents compensatory damages. Jones has previously said that any amount over $2 million would "sink" him.

Twenty students and six adults died in December 2012 massing shooting at Sand Hook Elementary School, in Newtown, Connecticut.

read more here: https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/hold-alex-jones-ordered-pay-sandy-hook-family?utm_source=breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ADMIN

How can there be defamation when he never stated anyone’s name or any name of a victim. All he did is state that it never happened, and it was a hoax. 

The next time a Congress person denies an event stating it never happened (and it did) should We the People sue for defamation? 

• It was awfully suspicious that the media pretty much ignored it compared to the other shootings 

• There is far more to this story than this article indicates.  More Americans need to do more investigation into a whole lot of things that have been going on in this country.  Especially patriots.  If not you, who?     

• I have my doubts that it happened also, too much has been hidden, like demolishing the building right after it happened!!!!!

This reply was deleted.