ADMIN

Texas governor tells UN to go 'pound sand'

The United Nations Proudly doing absolutely nothing useful since 1945. -  Scumbag United Nations | Meme Generator

The United Nations tells Texas it must move to greenie energy to remain prosperous.

The United Nations, awash in greenie ideology, has decided that now would be a good time to horn in on the state of Texas's internal energy production. For its own good, of course:

NEW YORK — The leader of the United Nations says Texas must end its reliance on oil and gas production to remain prosperous in the era of climate change.

At a UN summit next month, world leaders will be asked to rapidly cut greenhouse gas emissions in half by 2030. A vast increase in the production of renewable energy will be required to reach those targets.

UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres says Texas is well-positioned to lead the way in the production of renewables.

"If Texas wants to remain prosperous in 2050 or 2070, Texas will have to diversify its economy and Texas will have to be less dependent on oil and gas," Guterres said. "It has all the conditions to be — because of the weather in Texas — a leading state in renewable energy in the US," he added.

read more:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/10/texas_governor_tells_the_un_to_go_pound_sand.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think we should send the UN packing and turn the un building into a VET retreat!!!  TEXAS if you need help just put it here and I'm on my way...YOU Dig?

• Totally agree.  the last thing the world needs is the U.N.  If they insist on existing - they should move their organization to Antartica. Then we cut off all communications and don't give the diplocats (?) any cold weather gear.  Then they couldn't spread their anti-humanity nonsense.

• Nuke the UN...!

• Hey, useless baby-murdering, country-destroying pieces: stuff it. Get out of my country!

• I support my governor -- F' the UN,keep your nose out of my state 

• The United Nations never has been "United!" As Donavan said, "We all had to learn to kill our own snakes."

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Screw the United Nations they don't want to stick there nose into America's Buisness Oh wait maybe they should nothing like a foreign invasion to bring Patriots to the rage of battle 

• It's past time the U.S. gets out of the United Nations AND Nato. All we do is pay for them while being out voted by third world countries and by nations that hate us, every time. That is where Trump was heading. It will never happen now! Do you miss Trump yet? 

• We don't need to get out of the UN we need to shut it down with our VETO Power... remaining in the UN gives us the power to stop its overreaching interference with the world's governments.  Getting out would put us outside looking in... we can accomplish more good by PROPERLY using our veto power to stop the UN's power grabs.

The problem has been Democrat Administrations and Congress that go along with the UN... we need to get rid of the problems in our Congress and political system ...the UN is powerless without them.

This reply was deleted.