Replies

• Perhaps, what is being referred to as "bonding together and form a Union of States" is a call for a Civil War.  Whereas the Democrats have set themselves away from Conservative Republicans, there appears to be (even at the SCOTUS) a further divide in the interpretation of Constitutional law.  Where do we go from here?  I do not know.  But I do know that a lot of people are ready for whern TSHTF!

• Civil War or Marshall law is next

• It is time for the Red States to ban together and call an Article 5 Convention of States... to pass a RECALL and TERM LIMITS AMENDMENT....to recall all elected and appointed members of the Federal Government including the Judiciary... subject to new elections and appointments... One term, 6yrs, with 1/3rd standing for election and appointment every 2 years... no current members holding elected or appointed office permitted to hold public office of any kind ever again.

The Republican Party did little to nothing to head off what we all knew would be an election scared by voter and ELECTION FRAUD... nothing... The DOJ and FBI are worthless and AG Barr has failed to use his office to engage the CRIMINAL CONDUCT that has occurred... failing to use federal law to ensure that legitimate voters were not disenfranchised by states who permitted unqualified votes to be cast, non-citizens, the dead, felons, unregistered votes, underage, non-residents and on and on... the resulting tabulation of unlawful votes, and electronic ballot stuffing by foreign and internal criminal manipulating the elections and the electronic voting data used to tabulate a fraudulent election.

If VP Pence will not challenge and decertify the Electors on January 6th, 2021 every Red State should move for a COS and if that doesn't occur or fails to correct the problem; then those states assembled should secede from the Union and form a new government while still in convention...  Any attempt to deny the soverign states the right to self-determination as directed by a majority vote of their citizens should be met with armed resistance... a Civil War may be the fruit of the SCOTUS's decision.

• Ron, very well put, I agree completely.  I see a 2nd Revolutionary War rather than a Civil War though it will have both aspects.  I am very disabled but will fight from my recliner if necessary until We win or they kill me.

• During the Obama years, COS was started.  It grew and if Killery had won the 2016 election, there probably would have been the civil war that everyone is talking about.  Trump stopped all that, and we enjoyed his term.  One man can only do so much.  The forces behind the 2020 fraudulent elections has the foot print of a lot of global power.  Maybe we should be more aware of these global powers and be defensive.

• I believe that the demogoons have either threaten, or blackmailed the Republicans into giving into their ways. I have seen demogoons break the laws, and get away with it without any recourse.The question is are we going to stand here and take it, or take corrective action??

• Mike, the gop establishment is complicit, they don't have to be threatened or blackmailed!!!!!

• I have stated for many years now. If there would be a valid leader come forth, I will follow his orders to the letter. My oath of alligence to the United States of America, taken on 7/10/1960, still stand. 

• Gale, mine was 12-11-68 and also still stands

• Courts are focused ( a kind way of saying they are narrow minded) on the specific charge or allegation brought before them. They see nothing else but the charge itself.  The law requires blinders on those who interpret it.  Justice is blind, so they say. A more accurate way to say it is that the Courts are stupid.

Texas and the States who joined it brought forth the wrong charge at the wrong time to the wrong Court. The charge was an appeal, not a demand.  It is open ended and therefore weak, pathetic. My guess is that Roberts and the biased Obama goons giggled at this attempt for remedy.  It was dimissed, rejected to be heard. It is not, nor ever was, the real case at hand.

The real Charge is not difficult to understand. It is this:  " Biden and his gangster bunch have cheated in this election by manipulation and manufacture of votes, in an ongoing attempt  to remove a sitting President, one that has been targeted for removal since being elected in 2016, and in so doing have made a mockery of the election process, the Constitution in regards to the process, as well as every legally qualified voter in the United States of America."

" We know that it is YOUR DUTY to hear the proof of this charge, and to Rule Rightly on it, rather than making excuses for not doing so. The evidence is PROOF of the charge, and none of it is false, fabricated, or the result of lies and liars who tell them."

Then, present the PROOF, item by item by item.  It might take days to do, but spoon feed them every shred of evidence, and explain to the Court why it is irrefutable.

Close with a warning.  "What we have presented is true.  Everybody knows it.  YOU KNOW IT as well.  Every citizen of this nation is affected by this fraudulent election.  And YOU will be affected as well, IF you chose to allow this illegitimate winner to prosper.  The consequences are sure.  They affect each of us. Feel free to imagine the consequence on each individual Justice on this Court. Many people have courageously come forward, at great personal risk, to aid in the compilation of the evidence you have just heard. The risk will be shared by everyone unless righteousness dictates your decision."

My feeling is that Sidney Powell and Rudy G. will have the occasion to address the Court, and will do so in direct speech and words that are undeniably true.

I posted an abbreviated version of this on another site a few days ago.  I do not use my real name on that site.  

This reply was deleted.