ADMIN

Carrollton Mayoral Candidate Zul Mirza Mohamed Arrested, Charged With 100+  Counts Of Voter Fraud | News Break

A mayoral candidate in Carrollton has been arrested and charged with voter fraud.

Denton County Sheriffs have Zul Mirza Mohamed in custody and have charged him with 109 felonies related to voter fraud.

The investigation began September 23 when Sheriff’s were notified by the Denton County Elections Office of possible fraudulent activity related to absentee ballot applications.

Officials say absentee ballots had been requested to be sent to a PO Box in Lewisville, that was supposed to belong to a nursing home facility. When investigators made contact with the Carrollton residents whose ballots had been requested they learned that none of the residents had asked for ballots be mailed to the PO Box.

Further investigation revealed the PO Box had been obtained with a fictitious Texas driver license and a fictitious University of North Texas student ID.

read more:

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey, I was just told by Uncle Joe and Mz Kamala that mail-in ballot were clean as the driven snow. Well is this guy in hot water for doing a valid campaign...

• So, this is what the Demoncrats are teaching our youth. If you dont get what you want, then you do everything in your power to lie, cheat & steal to get it. Great leadership Democrats!!!

• This has been the pattern since the Bolshevic Revolution and advanced by the likes of Alinsky. In order to be a registered democrat one must be innoculated with the virus of deception.

• there you go it's all the Democrats deal.

• I have no doubt this is but a hint of the ongoing election fraud by demoRATS along with their radical Islamic buddies in congress.

• Shameful of this Extreme Left-Wing Liberal Democrat, he is a muslim and muslim brotherhood member and Sympathizer!!

I am a Devout Christian Conservative Republican Patriot in our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America and I STAND with the Holy Land of Israel-Yisrael!!

Love Always and Shalom, YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

• (1) month per count!! That should be about 8 years...

• 10 years per count sounds better to me. put his satanic butt where he will never again be a threat to our liberty.  Typical of a devildemocommiecrat, cheat to get in office!!!!!

• when asked for a reply , rep. omar said " some time , some men  do something".

This reply was deleted.