ADMIN

5915142664?profile=RESIZE_584x

Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar received an impromptu history lesson from Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas on Twitter this week.

The radical, far-left “Squad” member, who represents Minnesota’s 5th congressional district, which includes Minneapolis — the location of the fuse which lit the country’s current unrest — defended the toppling of a statue of Christopher Columbus Wednesday.

The toppling of the statue came as radical leftists nationwide continue their attempt to erase a history which they find inconvenient as they attack the country’s founding principals and figures.

Cruz shared an ABC News post on Twitter of the statue being pulled down, and described the activists as the domestic terrorists they are, which apparently triggered Omar.

read more here: https://www.westernjournal.com/ted-cruz-takes-ilhan-omar-school-picks-fight-columbus-statue/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=libertyalliance&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=libertyalliance

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Indigenous - existing or growing naturally in a region or country; native. So, let's have that discussion. The indians of North America came here from across the land bridge of the Bering Strait from Russia. They are NOT indigenous. Those that are here today are indigenous. So, by the leftists' definition, I was born in the U.S.A., therefor I am indigenous, or native to the U.S.A.. The mexicans are partly Spanish and indian, therefor, they are not indigenous.So, if I need to move back to Plymouth Rock, then they need to move back to the Rock of Gibraltar, and the northern American indians should move back to the Ural mountains. I could have swarn that we were taught that, all of mankind came out of Africa, that we are natives of Africa. So, who is lying? That just leaves the middle easterners who do not include themselves in any of their riot inciting puke and spew. If Omar wants to spew genocide, she should be an expert on the genocide of millions of Jews.

• Mr. Cruz and Ms. Omar,

GROW UP, TGE BOTH OF YOU.  STOP TGE INFIGHTING ABD BICKERING.  Its high time to get in the same page.  Lead by example. 

If you can't do that then get out of this country. 

• President Trump makes Senator Ted Cruz a better Senator

• My wish is that she go back to the country she came from with her husband/brother and try and change it and get the h--- out of ours!

• Yes, absolutely!! All foreighners must be purged from America!!

• Evelyn,
      You were once a foreigner.
      Don't forget that.
      Don't be part of the problem.
      Become part of the solution.

• Have never been a foreigner!  YOU DON'T FORGET THAT, COMMUNIST!!

• Calling me names proves my point

This reply was deleted.