ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Swalwell isn,t that the "pretty boy" that slept with a spy?  Speak about bad judgment!.I,m sure Ted Cruz used his good judgment in this matter and rejected the person .

• Actually he is not a pretty boy, he's the guy who collects saliva in the corner of his mouth and passes gas while being interviewed!

• Theodore, yes he is.  joe dementia sold us out for money, swallwell sold us out for sex.  Shows how despicable he and his cohorts are!!!!!!!!!!

• Al,  who are the Liberal Communist Democrats?   Can you provide a list?  I agree that they need to be removed from office.  

• Walter, ALL of them and most of the gop!!!!!!!!!!

• You would be hard pressed to find a Kennedy democrat, today that party is the communist party....they ALL need to go!

• The whole Democrat ticket they voted for everything that cause the Country to go downhill.

• nutty nan keeps him there because he is a minion that does her bidding without hesitation.  They are 2 of a kind!!!!!!!!!!

• Ted Cruz DROPS Eric Swalwell on his little head for trying to get a... Now what do expect from Swalwell. He goes to bed with a Chinese spy and the Democrats turn their heads. Scum and Corrupt, the Liberal Communist Democrats can't be trusted. All-All- All Liberal Communist Democrats must be removed from office. They have proven their worth in leading the Government O O O Zerro.

Ted Cruz DROPS Eric Swalwell on his little head for trying to get all big and bad in a SUBTWEET
    Hush child.The adults are working. https://t.co/TVgvPU9YMt — Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) December 17, 2021 This. Is. Not. Democracy. Ted Cruz is in the mi…
    • most of the gop is also compromised.  Ted Cruz is one of the very few not part of the deep state gop establishment

This reply was deleted.