ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do you envision the Southern States sending their National Guards to the border to hose down migrants, including children, with bullets?  Do you envision the Southern AGs filoing suit to ask the courts to ORDER the Federal government to send in the US Army to repell the invasion?

• No, I envision the Border States locking down their own borders using local law enforcement and State Militia assets as deemed necessary... I don't see the use of deadly force as necessary to accomplish an orderly flow of lawful immigration and commerce between the USA and our Southern neighbors.  However, in dealing with the Drug Cartels deadly force may be necessary for the safety and security of local populations and law enforcement.

• I applaud Mr. Cruz for his efforts. Such an awesome man who is tenacious. Afraid there aren't enough like him. Until the media grows a moral, truthful spine, nothing will change for the better. America will continue to decline rapidly as the world laughs. 

• Well..I call that treason Sen Cruz...so what are you and your fellow Senators going to do. This an invasion of our sovereign border.

• The United States was founded by a miracle. Early on, in its first few decades of existence, it came close to self destruction under the direction of those who actually played a part in its founding, due to pride, selfishness, arrogance, greed and avarice, along with ignorance and arguably simple stupidity, More miracles to insure survival were administered.  The first president was arguably the best president because he could have easily become King, but instead refused to serve any more than two terms.

Life is short. So too is good government. Good government depends on good people to lead it. Unless, of course, more miracles are granted to keep it going.

Every good endeavor is subject to failure. Ours was structured with three 'co equal' branches thought to restrict bad behavior. But when all three branches are corrupt where is the restrictions? 

What kind of people would vote for and allow someone as Biden to occupy the presidency?  What kind of judicial people would allow an obviously rigged election to go uncontested, unrestrained, and ruled to have no standing in a court? What has this Nation turned into?

The free access and welcome matt afforded to our border is done by pedophiles in charge. Yes. Perverted, sick, minds rampant in all three branches of our government. It is a source of wealth, big money.  A bag of dope is sold once, but a sex toy child is sold over and over and over again.  That, and for the purpose of voter support, does it continue unabated.

Most people don't even want to think about this. It is too horrible to consider, too repugnate to face. But, it is real.  And it must be stopped ,  We are being consumed by corruption, by sin upon sin and this will be our undoing. Miracles will not be forthcoming to such a country.  It is that serious.   My view.

• Dale...

100% on the mark... could not have said it better.   Thanks for the post Dale... we all need to read and more importantly... UNDERSTAND that the crisis we are in is of our own making... that sin and open rebellion before God results in serious personal and cultural destruction.

• Thanks for the kind words, Col. Nelson.

They are not deserved.  Nobody wants to think that the unthinkable is true.

This reply was deleted.