ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the Constitution.  He never was the Presdient,PERIOD.

• https://twitter.com/SenateGOP/status/1375456813257220104  Most of this tweet is quite good, but I wonder why it says that the GOP Senators who were visiting the border were heckled by drug cartels?  That seemed very strange.  Why would drug smugglers take the time to heckle Senators?

https://twitter.com/senategop/status/1375456813257220104%c2%a0
    • Here is a screen shot  

Quote Tweet

Senate Republicans

@SenateGOP
      · 9h
      1:00AM on our southern border. 18 Senators are here with Border Patrol on their night shift. We saw the massive influx of migrant crossings. Countless women + children. We were heckled by cartels. This is a humanitarian crisis. And Joe Biden needs to address it immediately.

The original tweet has disappeared.
    • Collusion with the Goebbelists in our overthrow. The mocking is to let them know. COMMUNIST COUP!  Communists stole our GOVERNMENT. Knowing how Democrats LOVE to abuse their power. They love abusing US with that abuse of power even more.Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 . ELECTION FRAUD............NO ARGUMENT ABOUT IT,NONE!

• the destruction of the nation is the goal of the devildemocommiecrats, desiring to replace the Republic with a 3rd world toilet puppet of the new world order global dictatorship under their thumbs!!!!!!!!!!

• I agree with you 100% and it is insane at the same time.

•  And This is to the Administrator of this Network or this "Tea Party Command Center" listed as Admin Dee: I Really Hope that My Post's are Not being "Shadow Banned" and thst they are being let Stand as they are written because ALL my Research I've done in the last 10-20 years tell's me that the things I write about Are the TRUTH and America and Europe seem to havve this Problem with that, Nobody want's to see or hear the TRUTH but That's Exactly WHY this Country and the World are in the Terrible Shape We are ALL in as the Devil and his "Minion's" laugh at US as they continue to Destroy the World around us. Please Let the Truth be Seen and be Told ----- IT'S ALL WE HAVE LEFT!!!

•  There is One Action that would End this IMMEDIATELY FOREVER but it's "'Them"' who actually Control Our Country who Own and Control the MSMedia who would create a Public Image Disaster (though it would NOT be a World Outraged but more likely a Huge CHEER from Most of the people of Every Country especially of Southern Europe who are experiencing the same thing Coincidentally ARRANGED & ORCHESTRATED by the Same "'THEM"' ORCHESTRATING & ARRANGING it here, except Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador & Honduras) and that would be to OPEN FIRE on the INVADERS to just wound them unless they would continue moving forward then SHOOT TO KILL the Older males and Guess what would happen? THEY'LL STOP COMING COMPLETELY and if MEXSHITCO wants to make it a HOT WAR then We WILL accommodate them with One and Wipe Them Off the Map with the use of Our Militias and Civilians Alone, there would be No Need for the U.S. Military which WOULD NOT even be on Our Side but would More likely be sent by Braindead Biden to Attack We Fellow American's.

If We on this Side of the Border Opened Fire as We are LEGALLY and MORALLY Right to and Should Have Been doing, the MS Media again Owned & Operated by "'THEM"' who Are America's and the World's Age-Old Enemy AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO POINT THIS OR "'THEM'" OUT EITHER, the Enemedia will Make Us out to be Murderer's of 'children' and call Us Nazi's when it IS "'They"' who Really Are the Nazi's as in AshkeNazi-Khazarian Impostor's who actually control that Illegal Terrorist State just South of the Lebanon Border...... So I've descibed who "'They"' are without using the typical name their known by but MAKE NO MISTAKE, "'They"' have been the Enemy of America since "'They"' INFILTRATED this country by way of the so-called Fraudulently named "Federal Reserve" that the Traitor and then President Woodrow Wilson signed into Law even though he was supposedly Blackmailed, but He should have dealt with his own created consequences instead of SELLING OUT THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AT THAT TIME, but That America is LONG GONE and has been a Rogue Nation ever since and That IS the Truth though I HATE to have to admit it but that Also was "'Their"' doing. "'They"' Needed to make the World HATE US just as they do in the Middle East because of "'Their"' War's that used the U.S. Military to do "'Their"' Dirty Work and get the Arab Countries to want to KILL US and it Has Worked!!

• your posts are seen but are such bullshiite that people don't care to dignify your nonsense with responses!!!!!!!!!!  This will be my only response to your nonsense!!!!!!!!!!

•  Well Thanks for Your reply Bob, I know not many people are interested in history much less spend any time researching it in any great detail that I consider mself to have and of course that is known to become a problem which is why someone has said many times that "those who don't remember history are condemned to repeat it" will always be repeated by someone. And another one would be "The Truth hurt's sometimes" and not everybody will agree with things someone say's or downright Not like it at all, but that's Why We have a First Amendment...for Now because even That's under threat of being Abolished here now too. I Don't know how much longer America is going to last but if people continue to dismiss what sometimes may be the Only Option left to us to Keep and Preserve it, I guess We'll deserve what We'll get. I guess then I may as well just delete my post with the question I asked which I consider the Only foolish one I posted. Be Well.

This reply was deleted.