ADMIN

8623282872?profile=RESIZE_710x

President Joe Biden announced that he has accepted Neera Tanden's request to withdraw from being his nominee to serve as director of the Office of Management and Budget.

Biden indicated that Tanden will be given another administration post.

"I have accepted Neera Tanden's request to withdraw her name from nomination for Director of the Office of Management and Budget," the president said in the statement. "I have the utmost respect for her record of accomplishment, her experience and her counsel, and I look forward to having her serve in a role in my Administration. She will bring valuable perspective and insight to our work."

Tanden's nomination to the post had faced opposition, including from Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin who had indicated that he would not support confirming Tanden. "Unfortunately, it now seems clear that there is no path forward to gain confirmation, and I do not want continued consideration of my nomination to be a distraction from your other priorities," Tanden wrote in a letter to the president.

read more here: https://justthenews.com/government/white-house/tanden-withdraws-being-bidens-nominee-serve-office-management-and-budget?utm_source=breaking-newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Golly SGT Carter ... Ms. Tanden was the perfect Democrat nominee for Director of the OMB.... She understood the New Math concept... that any answer is the right answer, as long as there is ink to print more currency. What will Ms. Pelosi ever do, without such competent help to disguise her boondoggles and monetary shenanigans? 

It isn't just anyone who can balance the Nation's Check Book without making a single deposit in the account.   What are we ever going to do Sgt. Carter... Mayberry may never get that new fountain or stop light... without Ms. Tanden.

• Great news.  There are a couple of others I would like to see "canceled," starting with Becerra.

• Good ridence! Now Sleep Joe or his puppet masters will stick her in another posistion to further poisen the well of this addministrration!

I am starting to form a lttle better opinion of Joe Manchin, maybe their is a little more hope for further pushback

• Who cares?

• When a thief comes in and steals something, he remains only the thief, not the owner.  Yhe owner is still the oener. Trump is our President and Biden is the thief who so far has gotten away with his crime.

• Yes; it is a crime and the complicit fools are the "supreme" court. They have destroyed my respect for them, except the one who dissented, Clarence Thomas, who, in my book, should have been Chief Justice. Maybe this evil thing would not have happened.

•  

He has never earned & does not deserve the title of President.

• PLEASE stop calling Beijng Biden President. We all know he is not.

• DITTO!

This reply was deleted.