ADMIN

Liberal Meme Gallery - Politically Incorrect Humor

A media company that employs right wing talk-radio hosts, including Mark Levin, Dan Bongino, and Ben Shapiro, circulated a memo after the pro-Trump riots on Capitol Hill telling hosts to dial down allegations of election fraud, or else face termination.

Cumulus Media sent the internal memo to employees on Wednesday, according to Inside Music Media. The Atlanta-based company owns 416 radio stations throughout the country, many using a talk-radio format with local and national right-wing personalities.

“We need to help induce national calm NOW,” Cumulus’s executive vice president of content Brian Philips wrote in the memo. The company “will not tolerate any suggestion that the election has not ended. The election has been resolved and there are no alternate acceptable ‘paths.’”

Philips added, “If you transgress this policy, you can expect to separate from the company immediately.”

read more:

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/talk-radio-owner-threatens-to-fire-hosts-who-dispute-election-results/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have been saying that Trump and his government should have come after the lying fake news and inundate them with lawsuits until they are forced to shut down. If the fake news can't report the truth coming from Trump, who needs them, who needs their lies? 

• Paul the only thing about that is I now believe the demogoons own the courts and judges too.

• and they are about to put 6 radical leftist hacks on the supreme court and will probably try to remove those few loyal to the Constitution!!!!!

• Mike, you do know that one of the great successes of the Trump presidency are very conservative benches up and down the judiciary ladder all the way to the Supreme Court where judges appointed by a conservative president have a solid majority of 6:3? Still, we know that the corrupt courts can't be trusted as they all have gone against the president and his challenges of the rigged election in every single case. It is disgusting. 

• And they can all be impeached and removed for it. Once the rule of law is restored.

• Typical of the NCR

National Communist Radio. 

We need to remove his office TOTALLY.

• We can blow up their towers when the hot war starts.  The Dems. are baiting for it.

• The owner is a spineless coward. The election was stolen by dominion computers and mail in ballots. Biden is a mentally diminished dementia case who has no business being president. The election was fraudulent and no entity will address the fraud. Next will be coming a civil war because we the people are never going to accept this fraud.

• harris isn't eligible but I haven't heard anyone, not even Trump, bring it up.  I wonder why everyone is afraid of the truth.

• Seems like they want one too. They're dying to CRUSH us all!

This reply was deleted.