Replies

• Democrats will only bring enemies of the American people into the US. The Democratic Party has joined every enemy of the United States since the end of World War II, without any exceptions. Any enemy is a friend to the Democrats.

• I hope there is not anyone believing this bull!

• Just burn their country down

• Recall how the Democratic Party helped the communist enemy of the United States by sabotaging the South Vietnamese after they defeated the single largest communist invasion of the entire war in 1972 without any assistance from US ground combat units, which had been removed from Vietam the previous year. After the South Vietnamese defeated the largest communist invasion ever, the 1973 Democrat-controlled Congress cut off all assistance to South Vietnam and passed the Case-Church Amendment that prevented any transfer of weapons, munitions or supplies from US armed forces to South Vietnam. The enemy of the United States today is the Taliban.

The Democrats have joined every enemy of the United States since the end of World War II without exception. This is just another case of the Democrats joining an enemy of the Unitred States. 

I predicted everything happening in Afghanistan in January, 2009. In January, 2009, I stated the ultimate condition in Afghanistan will be identical to what happened in 1975 in Vietnam after the Democrats sabotaged the South Vietnamese. Anyone who knows factual history could have made that prediction. 

Afghanistan was sabotaged by the Democrats. The disaster in Afghanistan was a Democrat plan from long ago, put into action in Obama's first month in office.
    In December, 2008, the only visible existence of the Taliban and Al Qaeda in the world was hiding in the caves in the mountainous tribal regions along to Afghan-Pakistan border. They had been forced out of every other region of Afghanistan. A surge force was requested to mop up the remnants.

Obama becomes president.

In January, 2009, Obama ordered all combat against the Taliban and Al Qaeda to cease and all US forces to retreat from the mountainous tribal regions along the Afghan-Pakistan border to the population centers, (intentionally) repeating the exact same mistake the Soviets made. The Taliban and Al Qaeda merely walked out of those caves and followed Obama's retreat right up to the cities and villages they had been expunged from since 2002, re-infiltrating the populations of those cities. (Obama publicly stated "the Taliban will be part of the future government of Afghanistan.")

Obama also ordered the Taliban be given "free passage" throughout Afghanistan, for the supposed purpose of allowing them to negotiate a "peace" with the Karzai government. This doomed the US effort in Afghanistan, creating a condition where the only option to recover our previous position was to engage in combat within the population centers, instead of merely mopping up the Taliban and Al Qaeda remnants hiding in the sparsely populated mountainous tribal region along the Afghan-Pakistan border.

• Absolutely correct...

I seriously doubt that the Taliban are physically OCCUPYING MUCH of Afghanistan... I believe the MSM has falsely reported their advance and numbers while underreporting any resistance... making it difficult to gauge the actual success of the Taliban.  I also think it very interesting how the timing for the collapse of the Afghan government coincides with the revelations taking place in the VOTER FRAUD and PANDEMIC fiascos.

This entire resurgence of Taliban dominance from out of nowhere is highly dubious ... It may well be nothing more than the 'tail wagging the dog'... a fictional construct of the MSM and the Democrats... propaganda on a rope... political theater. Otherwise, our intel services leadership all need to be replaced.   A marginal army of dubious size suddenly sweeping the country is more than I can believe.  Tens of thousands of Taliban don't suddenly muster an army from out of nowhere. 

It would not be surprising to learn that a few thousand strategically positioned Taliban are being foisted upon us as a conquering army... by a corrupt MSM.  The Afghan government may have been privately informed that its munitions and supplies were going to be stopped... that is what caused the collapse of the S. Vietnam military and their government. Betrayal by the Marxist Democrats is historical doctrine.   The Afghan military's capitualtion is monumental considering they know they and their families will be hunted down by the Taliban.  It would be interesting to see what happens after the US clears out and the Taliban consolidate their power.

• When good and decent hardworking people are left to the designs, actions, and policies of corrupt government leaders, and well meaning folks can only adivse them to revolt, with no formidable weaponry, no funding, no leadership, and no chance of success, doesn't that fairly describe the current and ongoing situation?

We quote Jefferson and his tree of liberty being fertilized by the blood of patriots, does anyone think that cutting your own throat is a good way to supply the fertilizer?

I cannot imagine going up against our own military, police forces, and reserve units,  with 22 rifles, shotguns, and a 357 magnum as weapons, along  with a few of my neighbors, friends, and associates, similarily equipped, and expecting to accomplish anything other than the loss of life, health, and the total loss of Liberty to pursue happiness.  Jefferson was speaking from the context of the Revolutionary War, which was actually 'Won' by Great Britan quitting due to disinterest by her public, and Parlament, and the overall cost of the effort. In other words, it wasn't worth it anymore.

I am not a pacifist. I hope not a fool either.

The remedy, the humanly possible and do-able remedy, is to put abject fear in the hearts of the corrupt.   Fear.  Use your own imagination in how this can be applied where it is needed most.

r

• Suicide will not help our cause and starting a civil war is suicide... not the act of a patriotic people.  Gen Patton said one doesn't win wars by dying for their country, they win wars by making the other poor s.o.b. die for their country/cause.

This reply was deleted.