Replies

• Chin up girl ... this game ain't over!!

• Thanks for informing me about Alito- maybe there is hope.

• Beyond amazing, but not surprising coming from the Dims. As you guys know by now, I'm a computer engineer ... software and hardware. I'd like to get my hands on the HAMMER and SCORECARD software. I'd like to see the code. Does anyone know where I can get that code listing? And I'm volunteering right here and now to join any team analyzing that code!

I really think some heads can/will roll over this.

• This reply was deleted.
  •  Praise God!!

• I am SO upset about this terrible outcome - and can only hope & pray that the DOJ and others (FBI? Hard to believe with that bastard, Christopher Wray at the top!) are on this, too!  Can we avert the disaster that's knocking at all our door?!?  Please God, let it be so!!

• With you!

• A little history to illustrate the character of President Donald J. Trump.

A woman named Elizabeth Jackson had three sons, Hugh, Robert, and Andrew.  Andrew, the youngest, recalled that at age 5 or 6 he was in pain and his Mother heard him crying. ' Stop that Andrew', Mrs. Jackson admonished him. 'Do not let me see you cry again. Girls were made to cry, not boys'.  'What were boys made to do , Mother?'  'To fight', she replied.

Mrs. Jackson encouraged all three of her sons to serve in the Revolutionary War.  Andrew was only twelve when he enlisted.  Hugh was killed outright, and both Andrew and Robert were  tossed into a prisoner-of-war camp and slashed with the sword of a British Officer for refusing to clean the officer's boots. Andrew carried the scars for life. Robert, who was more seriously wounded died soon after they were released.

Andrew's Father had died shortly before the baby Andrew was born.  Mrs. Jackson died in 1782. She had been nursing wounded in an improvised hospital, and died after contracting an infection. Andrew was then an orphan.

Andrew recalled these words from his Mother.  ' Avoid quarrels as long as you can without yielding to imposition. But sustain your manhood always.  Never bring a suit in law for assault or battery or defamation. The law affords no remedies for such outrages that will sastify the feelings of a true man.  If you ever have to vindicate your honor, do it calmly.'

Andrew Jackson is admired by President Trump. Like Jackson, President Trump will not give up. He knows he is right, he knows the so-called election was rigged, and he will do everything in his power to right this criminal wrong.  

I wondered why President Trump had such admiration for Jackson, so I read up on him a bit. I thank the historians who have preserved the information concerning President Andrew Jackson. I think it gives insight into the heart and mind of President Trump, and I wanted to share it here.

This reply was deleted.