Replies

• https://www.worldviewweekend.com/radio/audio/brannon-howse-november...

Check this out- what  General McInerny says about Hammer and Scorecard, and also the danger of Biden Presidency  - 9 min. in Mary Fanning explains what states got the software..

Brannon Howse: November 4, 2020 | Worldview Weekend Broadcast Network
  • And they are all in on it so it will go ignored. Civil War or Submit. Only two VIABLE actions.

#NOTMYGOVERNMENT

• All the machines made by Dominion were causing glitches in all the contested states. They claim that a software update was provided the night before the election? What the F are they think they are fooling. BTW. Dominion has been linked to the Clinton's;

• Time for the FBI and the DOJ start arresting those who are trying to overturn the election from the president to the senate 

• I am Happy that the FBI is taking action.

• Why. They'll not do a thing about it anyway. They've alrready shown us that they've turned on the citizens.

I knew we were overthrown from within at Hillary's in your face destructiin of subpoenaed e-mails.

That's a Federal crime and those that just overthrew us love screaming at us that "No one is above the law". Right? Sucks to be us Jeff!!!

• Sorry Mitchell spelling error
    the RNC has established a hot line for ballot fraud and I am sure volunteers
    that number is 888-503-3526

• Mirchell Loebel
    I suggest you fire off emails to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Mark Levin, Lou Dobbs I am sure they have contacts

Rush is at rush@eibnet.com or rushinahurry@rushlimbaugh.com
    sean is at https://hannity.com/contact/ you can't email him all comments go through his website

mark is on facebook & so is lou dobbs you can try and message them + post on their page. They also have twitter handles
    For those on Fox ie everybody except Rush, You might also be able to message them through the fox news home page

Contact Us | Sean Hannity
    Use this form to email Sean or the Hannity show directly:
  • An article posted in the American Thinker said that the Supreme Court is not going to come to our aid because the originalist judges will throw the decision back to the states.

The writer said that it is over for us- we /Trump lost. How terrible! 

This reply was deleted.