Replies

• Lying Commie traitor weasel said what?

• He is the lowest form of scum...but unfortunately we have a lot of them just like him in DC!

• Ever see a dog deal on your lawn? Behold the Birth of Swalwell!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Swalwell did you go to bed with a Communist Spy???/  Of so you must be impeached and charged when the house and senate changes hands. You must go Scum Bag. 

• Representative Millionaire Swallow Well, from the Land of Califironicators, sits legally untouchable from any Court Actions in  Bankrupt State whose streets are lined with Homeless Citizens while Illegals are well fed, entertained and sleeping in provided housing, supporting the so called rights of the LBGTQ Communities to force their ideologies into our societies and scools, and endorse/permit the destruction of public/private property under the guise of BLM, dares to shovel about someone threatening to "Kick His Dog?" My heart just bleeds purple kool aid for him!

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• let's see congress - your overpaid , do nothing for your constituents , and vote for a payraise meanwhile we have homeless vets . you do the math

• Poor baby, like we care, traitors deserve what they get

• I fear that the day will NEVER come that we RID ourselves of all demoCRAP VERMIN!!!

• I doubt that we will ever rid ourselves of it all.  We probably will never get rid of it all but if we can fix the election fraud we might be able to get it down to a minimum that will allow us to suppress most of their shit.

• I have a GIANT box of GAS-X I want to send this VERMIN!

This reply was deleted.