ADMIN

Susan Rice Lied Memes - Imgflip

Former Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice said on Thursday’s broadcast of CNN’s “OutFront” that President Donald Trump’s executive order to restore patriotic education to our schools was “the most communist, retro, crazy thing I’ve heard out of Donald Trump’s mouth in a while.”

Burnett  said, “He just said something else today, signed an executive order creating the quote ‘1776 commission.’ And the goal of it, and I want to quote, from the order is to ‘restore patriotic education to our schools,’ as if that education has been gone. He went after The New York Times for its quote, ‘1619 project,’ which aims to reframe this nation’s history with a greater focus on slavery. Here’s what the president said.”

In a clip, Trump said, “America’s founding set in motion the unstoppable chain of events that abolished slavery, secured civil rights, defeated communism and fascism and built the most fair, equal and prosperous nation in human history.”

Burnett asked, “What is your response to the president?”

Rice said, “This was one of the most astonishing speeches I’ve heard him give. He talks about patriotic education. I thought I was listening to Mao Zedong running communist China. 

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/17/susan-rice-dear-leader-trumps-patriotic-education-executive-order-communist-retro-crazy/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Village Square,  Hanging!

• Suzi-q-liar is afraid of losing her spot in the "fraudbama history" - - let's immortalize her AND HIM and lose them both in GITMO!

• Hey suzieque, can you say ORANGE JUMPSUIT???

• She is so wrong. She must have smoked a lot of bad weed as a teen and burned her brain cells. From what I keep noticing the leftists are accusing Trump for doing what they are doing.

• It's called "projection" - - that is "projecting your crimes" on to someone else, to detract from yourself;  the demmocommies do it all the time - - it is in the alinski playbook!

• Yes,but in the case of the left? Projection is their nature and lying is their language.

• Susan Rice is the original swamp rat. When teachers are afraid of the parents hearing they're childrens lessons. That's trouble, that's called indoctrination. We need to teach our children the lessons of the great Patriots that started this great nation. What our troops died for. Freedom and choice. Give our parents school choice for all children 

• That is the exact reason I kept my set of Encyclopedia Americana; it was published in 1952, BEFORE the libnuts started re-writing all our history books.  I've used it many, many times, to prove to my grandchildren, that what their teacher was attempting to teach them was WRONG on all counts.

• An Old Dictionary is of value too. They've redfined a LOT,a.la.Orwell!!

• Our children should know how this nation was form and it started with people from Europe that were tired of the King rules and laws. They came looking for a better way of life starting with freedom of speech and religion. If this is a horrible nation then why do so many people want to come and become American citizens.

This reply was deleted.