ADMIN

Susan Rice Lied Memes - Imgflip

Former Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice said on Thursday’s broadcast of CNN’s “OutFront” that President Donald Trump’s executive order to restore patriotic education to our schools was “the most communist, retro, crazy thing I’ve heard out of Donald Trump’s mouth in a while.”

Burnett  said, “He just said something else today, signed an executive order creating the quote ‘1776 commission.’ And the goal of it, and I want to quote, from the order is to ‘restore patriotic education to our schools,’ as if that education has been gone. He went after The New York Times for its quote, ‘1619 project,’ which aims to reframe this nation’s history with a greater focus on slavery. Here’s what the president said.”

In a clip, Trump said, “America’s founding set in motion the unstoppable chain of events that abolished slavery, secured civil rights, defeated communism and fascism and built the most fair, equal and prosperous nation in human history.”

Burnett asked, “What is your response to the president?”

Rice said, “This was one of the most astonishing speeches I’ve heard him give. He talks about patriotic education. I thought I was listening to Mao Zedong running communist China. 

read more:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/17/susan-rice-dear-leader-trumps-patriotic-education-executive-order-communist-retro-crazy/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Trump is right when he says that we need to teach America First in our schools. We can see what happens to our children when they have to go through the commie eduction system. Rice is a fine example of this corrupt system.

• Susan is just another lying  statist pig that needs to be PURGED for this current attempted overthrow!!!

• Well, you lying, useless bwitch, get use to it, for 4 more years. Maybe by then America will have someone with bawls in the doj to bring you, hillary and the halfrican up on charges of sedition and treason.

• I have been saying this for a long time now "Obama administration should have in jail a long time a go"

•  

Susan Rice is too stupid to be breathing for the ignorant dumb thing she said!  Mao Zedong would NOT talk about patriotic education!!  There are 20 and 30 year olds who would not have rioted if they had a patriotic Christian education in school instead of the Common Core crap!!  TEACH ABEKA IN SCHOOLS!!

• Yes, 100% Abeka should be our public school curriculum. 

• TRAITOR

• Typical Progressive Reverse Talk. Blame the other side for what you are.

• S Rice cannot be trusted!

when she defends current school indoctrination, you KNOW Trump has it right!

This reply was deleted.