ADMIN

The Best Trump Winning Memes! - Ftw Gallery

The Supreme Court has been giving President Donald Trump recent wins. And in a close decision, they have handed him another one.

The nation’s highest court recently took on a case involving undocumented workers and ruled that illegal aliens who steal Americans’ Social Security numbers can be charged with a crime.

The SCOTUS issued a major 5-4 decision that illegal immigrants who use someone else’s information when filling out tax forms for employment can face criminal charges.

All four liberal justices — Stephen Breyer, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Sonia Sotomayor, and Elena Kagan — did not believe that illegals who commit these crimes should face criminal charges.

“The Immigration Control and Reform Act (IRCA) makes it a federal crime to lie on the I-9 work authorization form while limiting how false information can be used. Federal law also says information “contained in” the I-9 cannot be used for law enforcement other than specified exceptions — but the Supreme Court ruled that if workers use the same information in tax documents, they can face charges,” Fox News reported.

read more:

https://conservativebrief.com/supreme-court-rules-5-4-33470/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Barack Obama comes to mind, in fact, because it seems to be well known that he used someone elses SSN, a man who lived and died quiter some time ago, in a state where Obama has NEVER lived! Maybe we should start there, huh?

• It has ALWAYS been a crime to use someone elses SS number! It's high time we started ENFORCING that law!

• How does this justify "justice" when the SCOTUSA failed to rule the voting faurd was  "political" and therefore NOT a crime (Law Violation)?  Please!

If we "SIT" for this farse of an election being acceptible, we "STAND" for nothing and will swallow "everything. Then wellcome to "1619" or more accuratly, 4200BC 

This reply was deleted.