Replies

• I do the moral thing knowing and happy that it means not conforming to the accepted ways!!!!!!!!!!

• Bull S**t, they will never find out.  Because I believe they already know, it will be another cover up as with every thing else.  Justice will never be achieved in the US again, until ALL these criminals are voted out of office and the heads of ALL these departments are unemployed.

• Because we now have a weaponized DOJ who works only for the Democrats. It started under Obama and continues under Obama's third term using his puppet Joe Biden. It's sickening and has turned this country into a Banana Republic. Thugs and crime in the streets ruining once great cities, no accountability for only certain government officials abuses of power along with literally hunting down and jailing the opposition party and their supporters. It's disgusting and if Republicans take the House they had BETTER aggressivly work to turn things around or this country is gone.

• Less, I agree completely, it will all be covered up to protect the evil TRAITORS because they belong to the satanic political establishment!!!!!!!!!!

• I've been saying for months that OBama is running things behind the scenes. And half of his staff is now Bidens staff.

Can't remember who the interview was with, but it was televised. Obama was asked if he were able to run for President for a 3rd term would he. He said no but he'd loved something more where someone else was president and he could pull the strings in the backgroud.

• Soetoro is only an operative in the grand scheme of things.  The Deep State, Illuminati, Council on Foreign Relations, World Economic Forum, Federal Reserve, Rothchilds, Warburgs, Rockefellers (all these are interchangeable names depicting the same group) pull the strings.  The Commiecrat vs. Republican "fight" is nothing more than an illusion in a far larger scheme of New World Order.

• Why else did he buy a house in DC if not to manipulate the next democrat puppet. After all, Susan Rice lived with them for a while after being on his staff and is now on the Biden staff. Makes complete sense.

• INVESTIGATE THIS AND NEVER STOP TILL YOU HAVE AN ANSWER!

INVESTIGATE WHO IS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY USING JOE BIDEN AS THE WOODEN HEAD PUPPET!---

THIS IS NOT REAL HARD AS EVERYTHING IS EXACTLY HOW BACKWARDS OBAMA & AS BACKWARDS IN ALL IT WAYS.

JUST LOOK AT HIS 8 YEARS AND YOU CAN SEE HIS FINGER PRINTS ALL OVER IT. THE NSA SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRACK

OBAMAS CONTACTS AND bIDENS TO SEE WHO IS PASSING OFF THE INTEL. IF BIDEN HAS BEEN OPERATED ON AND HAD

COCHLEAR IMPLANTS INSTALLED THEN IT COULD BE EASIER TO TRACK----THIS IS WHAT I THINK HAS HAPPENED! OBAMA 

SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND CONFINED TO PRISON TILL ALL CHARGES ARE FINALIZED THEN TAKE HIM TO CORT......HE HAD HIS 8 YEARS OF NOTHING!

• Stephen, nothing will ever be revealed because the satanic globalist establishment has complete control over everything!!!!!!!!!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.