ADMIN
read more here: https://welovetrump.com/2021/12/01/supreme-court-justice-sonia-sotomayor-compares-unborn-fetus-to-a-brain-dead-person/?utm_source=PTN&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=PTN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• She was born dead and dumb for sure.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Yes, but just not done. I can't recall the year or the name, but there was one who was totally out of it and they covered for him until he died.

• Abort her!

• Seriously, all these crazy leftists are so into abortion.....why don't they make it a habit, don't reproduce.

• Article III. They are seated only a long as they are in "Good Behavior," and only to receive compensation only while seated. Good behavior refers back to them forming opinions that are "under" the Constitution (Art. III), and that the Supreme Law of the Land, Art VI, is the Constitution, not the court. It should also be recognized by the courts that the Declaration is also a legal document, as both were written by lawyers to address two different groups, one is to bind Govco and the other to free people to live Godly lives, and also to authorize We the People to form government and to remove government and then restructure government as to seem best for our future and happiness. 

• Totaly agree, but the curent congress and senate will do nothing unless its overturned. (Roe)

• How can we just go along after someone in such a high position as a Supreme Court Justice, says something so disgraceful? How she was ever allowed into her position with views like this makes me so angry at the Republicans. They NEVER do what they bi@(h and complain about later. Grow a damn spine and do your friggin' job for once as a PROACTIVE leader rather than sitting back and complaining as a Reactive drag type of leader that can't undo his own shoelaces. 

• Meghan, why are you upset with the Republicans, Obama put her on the court.  You seem to be as intellegent as Sotomayor.  

• So damn Unnecessary. I thought we were all on the same side here. I blame the republicans for not doing their job when they were going through the approval process for Sotomayor, hence my proactive vs reactive comment. Sorry you disagree but no need to shitty to my pov, just state your opinion and leave the rude comments to the people who really need them like the judge and not me. 

• Sooooo, right.

This reply was deleted.