Replies

• ROFL that is really funny!! She was a Extreme Left-Wing Liberal!!

•  NOW!!! We have pisslousie to get rid of,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST!!!!

• She looks like she's already DEAD......All that is needed is to cover her up......LOL...LOL...

• This is the conservatives opportunity to finally have a majority on the bench. Since john roberts has sold out America's ideals and voted with the marxist leftists on the bench on all the major decisions. Giving the sexually confused and depraved the power they have always wanted to force their poor behaviours on American society, which is now opening the doors for the pedophiles, to endanger our children and spiral deeper into the marxist cesspool, roberts allowed obamacare to destroy the world's greatest healthcare system for Americans, driving up the cost of healthcare in America all the while Americans are subsidizing canada's and other european nations healthcare ( research it ). roberts screwed us over with daca, an illegal act by an America hating pos obama, who made it law with an executive action, but Trump was not allowed to repeal it with an executive action of his own. Impeach john roberts now, he is a threat to America.

• SIDNEY POWELL to replace the battleax!!!

• GOOD CHOICE.......

• Wouldn't that be great!!!

• Agreed

•  And so Justice Ginsberg could not hold on until after a deliberately confused Presidential election to retire or expire. I'll give her credit. She did try. But as to her request to not fill her seat until after the elections resolution, that is a bit rich. Are we to believe that she did not want her office to be embroiled in politics, when the US Supreme Court Justice could not bring herself on inquiry, to recommend the US Constitution as example for a foriegn nation then currently reformulating their constitution? It looks bad to slight the dead, but worse to cloak a political ploy of monumental significance in the trappings of a dying request. So no, I can't be silent and aquiece for decencies sake. Trump and the Senate have the opportunity, SO SEIZE IT.  The 44th President said, "Elections have consequences". That's why both the Senate majority and President are there now.

• W Kenneth Derickson, I am with you!

This reply was deleted.