Replies

• And don't forget Murkowski.. she's another one who's sided with the Dems more than once..

• With the Nation in a sobering turmoil as it is, do you really think a jaded "business as usual" attitude can be held by anyone in Congress, SCOTUS, or the Administration? Besides the whole world being turned upside down with the USA in the middle, this President, his supporters, and his family, has been raked over the coals feloniously, and seditiously by deep staters. The idea of "nothing has changed or will change" just does not ring true for me.

It is political death on ice to play politics for ulterior reason, with the Nation watching and suffering. I think the Democrats are backed into a corner and shall find this out shortly in less than 45 days.

• I have a hard time feeling bad!

• So Just be honest and REJOICE, REJOICE, REJOICE, thank God and REJOICE!

• DITTO......GLAD THE OLD EVIL HAG IS DEAD.......

• Just a question.  If we have a federal government composed of three equal branches, why is it that  only one branch has tenure based on "good Behaviour"?  Who defines that?

The President is limited to two four year terms, the Senate to six years, but can run again and again, and the House to two years, but can run repeatedly as the Senate can.

But, the only way to get rid of a Justice is for the House to impeach. They are appointed, confirmed, and parked for life if they so choose.

That doesn't sound like "equal" to me.  And look at the power they have.  

Trump had better appoint a replacement immediately, and the Senate must confirm in the most urgent manner.   You know what the democrats will do.

This reply was deleted.