Replies

• Democrats have absolutely no say in Trump's decision to nominate next justice. It's his sworn duty. They are angry that it's going to happen, like it or not. Democrats will now muster their violent mobs to riot again and destroy cities in an attempt to delay confirmation. Our response need to be quick and with seriouse consequences to violators. Rest assure, it Trump picks a woman, Democrats will have Christy Blasiford dress as a man to make more accusations. That's how low they will go.

• I'm going to be a dissenter here. Yes, I want a Supreme Court Justice chosen by Donald Trump ... no question. That said, I'm not going to piss on Ginsberg's grave ... that's my humanity speaking. Sorry, strong feelings ... OK ... venom in the event of a death is not OK! We, on this side, can do better than that.

• Do we put life on hold because somebody died? Somebody is always dieing.

• DITTO......I for one am glad the old evil hag is dead.......

• !!!!!  IT'S A BEOTCH  !!!!!!!!

• She was an America hating Communist.

• BIG TIME......

• it's time for Donald Trump to choose another one

• Ding dong the witch is dead, rich old witch, wicked witch, ding dong the wicked witch is dead.  HALLELUJAH!  God is good.  Been looking for this crone to kick off ever since learning of the cancer.  Great news for America and all good Americans.

• THANK YOU.....now AMERICA can move forward......let this old HAG'S death be a lesson to those who eliminte GOD from their lives.....

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD, THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD.....

This reply was deleted.