Replies

• GLAD THE OLD EVIL WITCH IS DEAD....as for another life......she's going to have to disgus that with SATAN......her boss.......

• R.I.P. Ginsburg. enjoy where ever left wing liberals go. Now it is important to the preservation of The USA to select the best possible conservate judge to replace Ginsburg.

• I nominate Candace Owens. I know what some of you will say "she is not a judge, not even a lawyer" but neither is Elena Kagan. Kagan was just the Dean of Harvard Law Shool, so how is she qualified. Think about it. You know the communists will try something again, most likely another sex scandel. Owens is a young CONSERVATIVE black woman so what could they come up with to scandelizer her out. What ever they try, we can call them racists.

• Are you referring to this person?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candace_Owens  If so, there may be trouble.  She has had a few contraversies in recent years, which you can read about in the wikipedia article.  Also, she seems to have no legal experiance, not even as a law school dean!

• We need to stop playing games with the Marxist over the ideological makeup of justices... The US Senate needs to ram through the best qualified CONSERVATIVE ORIGINALIST based on their history in the law profession... or their past conduct as leaders in the community.  It may be time to nominate a pure conservative who is not a lawyer... but understands the Constitution and is capable of defending it against pettifoggery... 

The idea that today's legal scholars have a slam dunk on the interpretation of the law must change... many are in complete denial of the underpinning history and application of the law in the United States... others want to scrap the US Constitution and adopt international law.  How much further from Constitutional law and Congressional statutory law could they possibly get... other than to adopt the Marxist legal system ...  And as far as an ACLU  and ABA recommendation... that should be a death knell for any real Constitutionalist.

• I like Owens, unfortunatly many republicans in the senate do not.

• Owens is a good choice with me.

• For the past four years Democrats have tried to derail every decision made by Trump. They tried to impeach him with fabricated lies and to this day, they continue to harrass and block his executive orders. Trump and the Senate needs to go forward with a nomination and confirmation regardless what the Democrats say. It's Trump call. Senate Republicans better back Trump's decision or suffer the consequences. 

• Ruth Bader Ginsburg RIP.  In 2016 after Justic Scalia died, Senate GOP leader McConnel said "Of course, the American people should have a say in the court's direction. It is a president's constitutional right to nominate a Supreme Court justice, and it is the Senate's constitutional right to act as a check on the president and withhold its consent.".  This was his justification for blocking Obama's nominee Merrick Garland from even getting a hearing, let alone a vote!  As per McConnel's logic in 2016, Ginsburg should not be replaced until the next Presidential term!

• Timothy—McConnell said ONLY that the Senate should not replace a SCOTUS during an election year when the two houses were NOT in the same party. In other words, one is R and one is D.

He said nothing other than that. 

This reply was deleted.