ADMIN

Super Bowl Viewership Drops To Multi-Decade Low For NFL

Image result for nfl get woke go brokememe

There was a lot of history at Super Bowl LV on Sunday. Unfortunately, not all of it looks good when it comes to how many people actually watched – and we’re not just talking about Nielsen’s unprecedented delay in getting the actual data out.

In figures released Tuesday morning by CBS Sports, the big game had a total audience of 96.4 million viewers on CBS and a bundle of platforms and outlets, according to Nielsen. Confirming suspicions that many had even going into the matchup between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Kansas City Chiefs, that is the least-watched Super Bowl in recent history.

With around 91.6 million viewers on CBS alone, the 2021 Super Bowl is still the most watched show of the past year. However, taking an 8% stumble from what Fox had on its broadcast network last year, the 55th Super Bowl distinctly had the smallest network audience since the very different TV era of 2006.

read more:

https://deadline.com/2021/02/super-bowl-ratings-fall-nfl-tom-brady-buccaneers-chiefs-cbs-1234689429/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN  AMEN!!!!!  I WILL NOT EVER watch another nfl game nor anything involving it.  I even change channels when the local news goes to scores!!!!!

• "The Lord gives strength to his people and blesses them with peace."  Psalm 29:11

"Hear me, Lord, and be merciful!
          Help me, Lord!”

You have changed my sadness into a joyful dance;
          you have taken away my sorrow
          and surrounded me with joy.
       So I will not be silent;
          I will sing praise to you.
      Lord, you are my God;
          I will give you thanks forever."  Psalm 30:10-12

• I did not watch the SUPER BOWL at all and I didn't miss anything 

• Thank you Lonezo!  It is about time we make a statement!

• Stop supporting professional football and basketball games let the owners and players political views should be banned from the games.

• Oh, did they already have the Super Bowl?  Who was in it?  I'll have time for little boys games when we have America back again.

• I hoped & Prayed that Tom Brady & the Bucs would WIN & the Better Team Did Prevail! I'm sure Kneeler Mahomeee is blaming the Refs. for ALL those Blatant Penalities His UnDisiplined Team committed! Or maybe it was that Commie Speech O'Binden spewed before the game. Truth be told the damn Old Dominion Scoring machines forgot to "Flip" the Scoreboard like the elections. No it was probably because the American Indians want to remove the K.C. Logon of Chief & make it the K.C. Looters! Anyway, go out & buy a bunch of K.C. super sized hanskerchiefs!! Hopefully, the Bucs will tell the WhiteHouse to go BUC. Themselves since they don't belong in it! By the way-the Half-Time Show was almost as BAD as the ELECTION!! Next year just show replays of the "STREAKER" who slid into the endzone before being tackled! You can get 20 mins. out of that & the RATINGS will "Sky ROCKET" from the MINUS---------!

• all I know is that Tampa team are racist because they play with a "white" quarterback.  I wonder how the black players feel knowing they are now "racists" because they have a qb with unapproved skin pigment!!!!!!!!!!

• I'm a die hard Chiefs (Dallas Texans) fan... but I wasn't sad to see TB win because he is a great Patriot (no pun intended) and an awesome human being. I was disgusted with the stunt Tyrann Mathieu tried to pull on him.

• I am always glad when a real American patriot like Tom Brady wins the Super Bowl. I doubt he will accept an invitation to the White House if it comes from the illegitimate Biden.

This reply was deleted.