ADMIN

Super Bowl Viewership Drops To Multi-Decade Low For NFL

Image result for nfl get woke go brokememe

There was a lot of history at Super Bowl LV on Sunday. Unfortunately, not all of it looks good when it comes to how many people actually watched – and we’re not just talking about Nielsen’s unprecedented delay in getting the actual data out.

In figures released Tuesday morning by CBS Sports, the big game had a total audience of 96.4 million viewers on CBS and a bundle of platforms and outlets, according to Nielsen. Confirming suspicions that many had even going into the matchup between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Kansas City Chiefs, that is the least-watched Super Bowl in recent history.

With around 91.6 million viewers on CBS alone, the 2021 Super Bowl is still the most watched show of the past year. However, taking an 8% stumble from what Fox had on its broadcast network last year, the 55th Super Bowl distinctly had the smallest network audience since the very different TV era of 2006.

read more:

https://deadline.com/2021/02/super-bowl-ratings-fall-nfl-tom-brady-buccaneers-chiefs-cbs-1234689429/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think it was the worst superbowl I have ever seen.  Between all the black presence whining about being the victims of racism, and the lousy game calling,  I doubt I will watch it again next year.  Glad Tom Brady won,  he is a patriot for sure - never have seen him on his knees!!!!

• HOPEFULLY NOT!, Paul. If he goes-he should wear a gas mask to repel the Camel Smell!

This reply was deleted.