Replies

• What is she going to do when her babies get hauled in and sent to jail with a very hefty fine

• Jail and a fine if she is lucky. This is a felony that was planned out. She could end up in GITMO with a noose around her neck. Someone should let the Trump team know about this and investigate her InstaGram account to see if it is true.

• You were correct when you stated: "Someone should let the Trump team know about this and investigate her InstaGram account to see if it is true."  Until someone investigates this report violation of the Law we only have supposition... to base our conclusions on and that makes for premature judgments.   We need sufficient evidence before judging this woman.  I suspect that it may be true but suspecting and knowing are two different things.

• This woman is not only a TRAITOR, she is butt ugly STUPID.  Harris IS NOT black and Mr. dementia IS NOT an "excellent" man, he is an idiot and VERY corrupt!!!!!

• Can you say MARTIAL LAW???

Can you say INSURRECTION ACT???

Can you say GITMO for CHEATERS???

• I can say,

I cannot punish.

Justice please step up!

• All of the above if necessary

• Well Frank 'Ol Friend... I agree 100%

Though I doubt the skank has the vocabulary to compose this 'letter'... A quick read thougfh these posts Proves the corruption that Her and her kid instilled :/

Yep... Kid is Shaye Freeman Moss

Follow this thread and you can see all the posts and video's

https://twitter.com/dacoldriver/status/1334704285313953792/photo/2
    • I still say bust her pudgy chops.

• Is there really any reason to doubt that the letter is true?  

Deluded people are capable of almost anything. Jim Jones had followers, and look what they did. 

The Democrat Party relies on deceit to fuel their lust for political power. Many of their followers are maniacal and vicious, totally deranged, while many others are more passive in their support, yet all share one thing, and that is hatred. They have been taught to hate, programmed into believing that there is nothing truly good about America unless governed by Democrats.  Their Party is their authority, and worthy of reverence.

This woman was doing a 'good' thing in her mind, and willing to go to jail for it if need be. And she wants her devotion to be known.

I have no reason to doubt that she did not write this letter.

This reply was deleted.