Replies

• Don't give up so easily!  I don't know what a rally accomplishes but they haven't seen our anger and determination yet.  How many rounds do you have stashed?

• Yes, small unit actions are the best... Recon companies and small teams in the Nam created more havoc on the enemy than many search and destroy missions... Their actions saved tens of thousands of lives by hit and run tactics on the Ho Chi Minh trail in Laos and Cambodia....SERE Training is a must for any Guerilla warrior....

• Phil, the shooting hasn't started yet!!

• And guess who'll be labeled as "The Bad Guys'' if it does start!

NOT ANTIFA OR BLM!!! We have a brainwashed citizewnry here. We belong to China now.

• Hey Phil,  If I'm called a bad guy for resisting communist rule, then so be it......

• This reply was deleted.
    • And, we should give it to them

• We should,but won't.

• Not so sure of that Phil,  there are more than 36,000,000 Veterans in this country who are standing by....  No body hates War more than a Veteran, however, only a Vetern knows the need for war...

• Let's start the shot heard around the world. We need to sue them and take the .one to finance the war. I've been trying to my petition off the ground but no conservative law firm has helped. You have to start suing like the liberals. We can win. I just need support. This is a peaceful way to start then we go for the kill. https://www.change.org/ConstitutionalRightsViolated

• Loud and clear !!!!

This reply was deleted.