Replies

• So true. You need financing, support from government agents and structure to fight a war. You need people to give up their life and financial comfort. Christians are unwilling or are spiritually restrained. 

• "The People are waiting for the right man to lead"? Trump is the man of the hour, a man who acts decisively, who is strong, a real winner who made and makes America great again. America and Americans love him. No more need to wait.

• Trump failed to take on the Deep State and Swamp effectively... in spite of many warnings and urgent requests too do so.  The Result is before us... and I for one feel betrayed.  Where was the preparation for this election we all knew it would go down badly... why wasn't the President more prepared... with SCOTUS petitions to hear the complaints of voter fraud and election crimes early... not after the fact.

I don't see Trump as a strong law and order proponent... if he is he certainly hasn't shown it.  First, it was AG Sessions then the inept AG Barr neither man was able to find the front door to the courthouse when it came to deep state prosecutions.  The FBI Director was caught destroying evidence, soft-peddling discipline for agents who violated FBI procedures and the law.  Yet, Dir. Wray remains the Director of the FBI and AG Barr continues his tenure as AG.

Trump was strong on foreign policy, great on economic and trade policy, had a good feel for organization, and took on the COVID pandemic in a heroic fashion ... However, he was totally unfit to pursue the criminal conduct right under his own nose... in  Congress, in the Courts and in the previous administration.  The result is the present disaster before us and possibly the permanent demise of our Republic... that is a major problem that occurred on HIS WATCH not someone elses.

• Let's hope that the Deep State loses the legal battle to have the electoral votes in the disputed States properly assigned to Pres. Trump... and that he is ultimately reelected.   If he is reelected let us hope the FIRST ITEM ON HIS AGENDA is to sweep clean his administration of the Deep state operatives... appointees and Senior Civil Service... the first 100 days need to be focused on removing the swamp from the white house and the various departments of the Administration.  Great Care to drain the DOJ, FBI, DHS, DOD, State Department, and law enforcement agents should be the priority

• Everything you say is correct. He did build the best economy, he took down the trade deficit, he is fiscally responsible, he handled covid better than any other leader, he just failed to drain the swamp. He still can do it. He needs to assume total authority over the country, over every nook, clean it all out, and make America really great again. But he has to act quickly. 

• No Paul. The Devil has won.

• I can not make it tomorow

• I thought the protest was today... is it today or tomorrow.  See what happens when such an event is mishandled on the fly... If I drive 75 miles today and arrive to find the protest is on the 8th, not the 7th I will not be a happy camper nor will the many others that may attend.  What day is it on and what is the plan.... we just circle the Capitol building all day or what?

• I think the post gives it away because it says, "Be at YOUR STATE CAPITOL Saturday, November 7th 12PM Local EVERY STATE in the country". I interpret this as the 7th but you and I have disagreed before.

• Thanks Paul... however I was responding to Jeff Noncent's comment... that he posted today... saying he could not make it tomorrow... confusing the time and date.  By the way do you have an official website or location that is coordinating this rally? I don't want to drive  75 miles to find an empty street. or arrive to take one lap and then find everyone leaving.

I can not make it tomorow

Jeff Noncent
      Tea Party Command Center is a social network
This reply was deleted.