Replies

• My heart goes out to these mothers who lost their babies. I also say that these evil people who push this killer shot will at least have to face GOD someday!

• This reply was deleted.
    • When will we citizens rebel against this fraudulently elected people? Five-million-people march......

• Here is another by-product.  Have you noticed how enraged people are these days, far more enraged and far more instances of uncontrolled rage than in the past. People are becoming suddenly enraged for absolutely no reason whatsoever.  I have seen this for myself on several occasions.  Could this come from the vac?  What say you?

• Side affects of the lockdowns!

• Also, my brother who lives in another state has never been locked down.  He did have the pfiser vac.  He is one of the people I observed totally enrage without reason.

• Could be.  Could be in part or in total.  The times that I saw people heaviy enraged over nothing was long after lockdowns.  Besides, people in Bedford County, PA, never observed the lockdowns.  

• Show sparse courtesy to healthy but mentally hypochondriac covidiots. 

They are the perpetuators of the medicalized social and political rape, and rate no respect or compassion for it.

Seeing is believing:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1464437031917002757

https://twitter.com/i/status/1464437031917002757
  • Hell yes, it's the 'vaccine'. 

• The truth is that they don't know the long term effects of this new RMA/DNA altering approach to forcing the human body to generate immunity to the biological weapon China released on the world. Because of the China created epidemic "emergency", this therapy was rushed through the normal vetting process and received Emergency Approval for use on humans before any long-term trials, to discover its adverse reactions, were carried out. Any side-effects that showed up after its widespread experimental use on humans were swept under the rug in order to further the phony stated cause of "stopping the pandemic". But the real force driving this obsession with Covid is not protecting the public from a deadly disease. Rather, it is wrapped around protecting all of the new-found powers to suspend the constitutional rights and freedoms of American citizens that the politicians in Washington DC and the blue states have discovered and now cling to. This is the vehicle to achieve their long-held dream of a New World Order-One World Government, with them (the Elites) at the top of the heap, dictating every detail of the lives of the rest of us, who exist, in their minds, only to serve and enhance them. With all of that in mind, do you trust them to be telling you the truth about the "jab"? If so, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you...

• There will be no long term effects. The vaxxed will die long before then.

This reply was deleted.