Replies

• Last I heard, the camel was home in California, vacationing and people were appalled she wasn't in DC trying to help freezing/starving Texans!

• Steve, she is on a vacation and talking WITH THE DNC about how to get rid of Joe Biden in a gentel way. "DONE"!

MORE THEN WHAT THAT FUFFOON HARRIS AND WHAT THE HELL SHE'S DOING..... IS----- THE INTERVIEW WITH BILL GATES AND HIS TALKING IN CIRCLES WAVING HIS ARMS ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING WITH THAT OTHER IDIOT CHRIS WALLACE.

THEY (NASA) ALL REFUSE TO TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING ISSUE "AND HOW & WHY OUR SUN HAS CHANGED" NOT FOR THE BETTER....ALL FOR FEAR OF PANIC!

THEN OUR GOVERNMENT WONDERS WHY WE DON'T TRUST OUR LEADERS AND WHAT STUPID THINGS THEY CONN US INTO BELIEVING.....THE GREEN NEW DEAL.  NICE IF IT DIDN'T DESTROY OUT ECONOMY IN THE PROCESS.

Stephen Kazmer
    Tea Party Command Center is a social network
  • I knew when I FIRST heard her speak that I would DESPISE hearing that nasal wench speak... NO MATTER WHAT THE TOPIC!!!

It ain't gettin' any better.

• Mizzzz VP Harris is ... Uh, an 'interesting' personage. 

She's not a pleasant or appealing person.

She knows only the politics of baseness & shrill.

She appears not to know the meaning of ethics, humanity or moral conduct in office.

In short, she is both a danger & a disgrace to our republic.

• YES!

AND SHE KNOWS IT AND THATS WHY SHE BAILED ON HER RUN IN DECEMBER 3, 2019. SHE IS WAY OVER HER HEAD &. SHE KNOWS THAT. OBAMA TOLD JOE TO PICK HER AS VP.

SHE IS OBAMAS SWEET HEART. SHE WILL OBEY OBAMA...HOW SICK IS THAT?

WITH ALL THATS GOING ON IN THE WORLD AND SHE TALKS TO THE FRENCH PRESIDENT AND SPENDS PART OF HER TALK TO SAY HOW SHE'S THANKFUL FOR ALL HE'S DOING FOR GENDER EQUALITY? WTF----GENDER EQUALITY???????????? THATS WHERE HER MIND IS!

• Kamala Harris is a joke

• I cannot confirm nor deny but I think I dropped at least 4 or 5 kamalas in the toilet this morning!!! 

• In the Kommode!!! LOL

• Abbott IS a joke!

• Check under rocks. Its not like she is doing anything vital.

She may be moonlighting as a car wash vacuum.

You know, just shove coins in the slot ......... 

If alive, Willie Brown could surely confirm.

While ashamed she came from my state,

she brings the Catullus out in me, I fear.

This reply was deleted.