ADMIN

Breitbart Readership Nosedives After Bannon's Exit

Former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon and three others were arrested and charged with defrauding hundreds of thousands of donors who contributed to a fundraising campaign for a private border wall, the U.S. attorney's office for the Southern District of New York said Thursday. 

Bannon, Brian Kolfage, Andrew Badolato and Timothy Shea allegedly defrauded donors of the online crowdfunding campaign known as “We Build the Wall,” which raised more than $25 million, the office said. The four defendants are expected to appear in court Thursday afternoon.

"As alleged, the defendants defrauded hundreds of thousands of donors, capitalizing on their interest in funding a border wall to raise millions of dollars, under the false pretense that all of that money would be spent on construction," Acting U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss said.

read more:

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/512887-bannon-three-others-charged-with-defrauding-donors-of-we-build-the

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well I and my husband think he is terrific. Of course he's not perfect he couldn't be. He is human. Just like all the rest of us, he has a sinner in need of a Savior. I loved Ronald Reagan when he was president and since him we've never had any one even a bit like him. Donald Trump is not like him in different ways but in serving this country and working hard for this country and doing everything you possibly can to right wrongs as he's able and when the Dems and the rhinos don't block him, he's doing a fabulous job. He is actually almost unbelievable. My oh my how we pray for him, for his safety, for his strength and stamina, and for supernatural wisdom. And of course and most of all, for his faith. If you've ever read the Old Testament book of Nehemiah, you will realize that Donald Trump is the Nehemiah of today. God put him there to rescue our country, to build a wall for the safety and security of God's people, just like God called me a Maya to do back in the day. He is gods man for this time. If we didn't like him it wouldn't matter a bit he would still be gods man for this time. We are told to pray for the leaders God has placed over us. I consider it an honor and a privilege to be able to pray for him and his family and his administration. And I do write him notes and letters. I've made some suggestions. I have in my possession a personal note from him from back in the early time of his administration thanking me for giving him my thoughts. He is really a special person and let's please thank God for him every day, and uphold him every way possible and especially with her!‼️🇺🇸🙏✝️‼️

• "Me a maya" should be Nehemiah‼️

• Millie Weaver is not far from me in a conservative county where I got my CCW.  I think LE had a real struggle picking her up.  They put her in the car without cuffs.  Bet they have been to rallies together.

• We all know what this is about. Corrupt prosecutors going after Conservatives. Lawfare!

They arrested Millie Weaver too. Find the video expose of Brennan plundering our Intelligence and Data. It's an eyeopener!

This reply was deleted.