Replies

• Anybody want to bet that more damage and property loss was done by the Dem protestors during the Trump inauguration than the Jan 6 riot?  I will take that bet with anyone.  But there was no Congressional committee to investigate those insurrectionists were there.  Oh, I forgot, they were peaceful protesters.  My apology

• He was a "Lying Little Greek Midget" then, and he is a "Lying Little Greek Midget" now! Still only as tall as Monica's naval.

Lynn Bryant DeSpain

• Clinton supporters burned down cities.

• stephonopolous is a clintonista mouthpiece dedicated to getting and keeping them in power!!!!!!!!!!  He has been trying to weasel his way into conservative ranks and the gop establiishment likes his kind because they can spout about a devildemocommiecrat changing sides when all that happens is the gop moves left to appease the "turncoats" from the devildemocommiecrats!!!!!!!!!!

• There is also the phony Russia collusion hoax and the two impeachment attemps that the Dems are to blame for.

• Always nice to hear from the guy that spent more time under Bill's desk than Monica did.

This reply was deleted.