Replies

• It seems to me that we are shattered.  I personally have no confidence the "rule of Law," will have any strength and I feel the same way about our founding documents. They may still be around but they are ignored unless useful to the Left.  We really do not have any just authority we can count on. Should be evident after Hillary, and "Russiagate."  Who was held accountable for that?  Even Barr was a huge et down. Biden is signing our country away and we're watching.  It was the people that made this country and this generation is watching it be destroyed.  There do not seem to be anyone reminiscent of our predecessors. Waiting for 2022 doesn't really sound good to me. Alot can happen in the meantime. Biden should be impeached and likely indicted so should his son and a score of others. I am not very hopeful about the future.  The tract record for fighting corruption in this country is dismal. Sorry wish I could be hopeful, but unless and until the "people" do react there really is none.

• Eddie Faylor said it best.  Go down and reread it., but putting it out there for you: President Trump's acccomplishments far exceed his so-called brashness.  Live and let live.  You've heard me say this before, Accept the best and forget the rest.  Think that over.

• I think Trump did the right and smart thing by not taking part in the impeachment trial. I can imagine he wanted to go in there and fight but listened to advisors this time. I know full well that they wanted to trap him into making statements that they could twist around against him. Thank God they didn't get their hooks into him! They are so scared of him. They know he's got their number. So knowing this I doubt that we will ever see him in the oval office again. They will find some way to keep him out. They won't let him upset their house of cards. He really needs body guards for himself, Melania and Barron. There's no end to what the miscreants might do.

• that was a very smart move on his part.

• I am with you there. Arguing in a court for yourself is one great big perceived conflict of interest the whole time. Wrong or right, those who sit in judgement will always colour what is said directly by the defense with the internal disclaimer, "Of course you say that. You have an ulterior motive".

That is a no-win defense scenario.

• He is just like you and me an American not a politician and that's why he is hated in other words they hate us so much that they want to control our lives.

• Congrats to all who aquitted Trump

• I love this man and I want him back in the White House!  How can the half of the country support an illegal president who is senile, will sign anything put in front of him, he is a pervert just like his son, a criminal who blackmailed a foreign country to stop investigating his son's criminal actions and was part of the voter fraud that put him in office.  I don't get this at all - whether you like Trump or not, he should be judged on all the things he has accomplished and not whether you or not you like his sometimes brash comments or not.  

• we all do.

• Saul Alinsky activism.

"Make your enemy live according to his rules"

We grant full faith and trust in election results.

Great attempts were made seeking redress in questionable election results.

Organs of government evaded responsibility to rivet the outcomes into place.

This outcome was forced since we grant full faith and trust in election results.

This reply was deleted.