Replies

• And justice should be blind.  But that hasn't been the case for many many many years.  How many of us live in cities where a minority (not including Asians) gets off a some very serious charges (or in some cases not even charged), where the police are vilified for investigating possible criminal activities when a minority is concerned.  I hate to sound like a racist, but that is exactly what is happening in the city in which I live. 

Social Justice, my rear end, if there was really social justice certain minorities would be held to the same standards as we are - they wouldn't get into college without having the necessary education credentials behind them; they wouldn't get off of prfosecution simply because of their race, they wouldn't get jobs for which they were not qualified simply because of their race.  Why doesn't anyone look at both sides of the issue?  Could it be because people are too uneducated or too lazy to learn to evaulate issues using logic instead of emotion.

• HOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY!!!   But he should have NEVER EVER been impeached!

• Exactly!

• He shouild have NEVER been impeached!  I am happy this went correctly and  D.J. Trump is still my president.

• I agree with you 100%

• I really hope he has a plan. He has to make sure that he is surrounded by real conservatives only. Just choose all of the ones that the Dems fired when they stole the Election and only Politicians who were loyal. The voters will take care of the ones who stabbed you in the back. Top priority is fixing the voting system and trashing every voting machine. 

• I was just thinking like that last evening. 

Mr. Trump does have the time now to plan where to place dependable People he vetts.

• This came  straight from President Trump's beautiful heart and soul.  We are blessed to have his leadership, his strength, and his love for America.

• Now I think the Perfect Song for Trump SUPPORTERS & AMERICAN Patriots is: "WALK WITH FAITH IN YOUR HEART," By The Bachelors! This should be our NEW ANTHEM  along With the Star Spangled Banner! Hopefully, things will get better! I see O'Biden has fixed the "Global Warning" Hoax as it's snowing & freezing all over the U.S.A.!!

• We on the west coast had an ice storm that broke trees down, the roads are sheer ice and the wind is howling.  No power for a day - wow, how great is global warming!!

This reply was deleted.