Replies

• Well Honest Glenn they are now calling Global warming Climate change. It's amazing how people can't see the lie

• That is class, baby!

•   Congratulations! May the Lord continue to guide and direct your steps as you acknowledge Him. Thank you for being a President for the people

• All the communist demoncrats must be thrown into cages of hungry tigers!!

• We Definately need to call a Convention Of The States. We MUST make Certain that the First and Original Declaration Is Kept Exactly as it was written and to amend a few things like The Ability To Prosecute People Like The Lefists That Frauded The People By All Of The Lies and Unconstitutionaly Impeach A No Longer Sitting President Simply Because They Don't Want Trump To Run For President Again..!  The Leftists Communists and RINO Communists Have Not and Do Not Uphold Their Sworn Oaths To Keep And Protect The US Constitution..! They Have Comitted Treasonous Fraud and They MUST Be Held Accountable For These High Crimes Against The People Of This Republic..! So-Called Democrats Have Continually Brought Complete And Utter Lies To The Senate Floor for 4 Consecutive Years Against A Perfectly Fine President Of The United States Of America..! (Donald J. Trump)   .... We MUST Call A Convention Of The States In Order To Assure That These Kind Of Communist Like Indictments NEVER Happen Again and That Fraud Of The Federal Election Shall Never Happen Again and Bringing Lies And Fraudulent Allegations To The Houses Of Congress Ever Again..!

• This reply was deleted.
    • I LOVE IT! TRUMP FOR WORLD LEADER!!

• Excellent statement. The country, the US Constitution and Trump are indeed all one and the same today. If you go against one, you go against the others as well.

• This is OUR President!  The Man who thinks "We the People" should come before all others.  The Man that loves this nation as all of us do, PATRIOTS.  The Man that fought FOR US while fighting against so many others.  If it's War the left wants, I've just enlisted in my President's army.  The Trump machine MUST become a perpetual motion machine that is impossible to stop ...... By any un-American POS who defies us.

• Best

President

EVER

I'm so proud of him and so blessed to be an American.

• Congratulations, President Trump!!!!

However, 7 "Republicans" voted for an unconstitutional scam perpetrated on the US Citizens...I think theses members of the  Republican Party are compromised as far as their "Defense of the Constitution of the United States".

These seven have proven that they are not suited or qualified to "serve" in the Senate or to "serve" US, the Citizens of The United States.

RJS

Primary, Recall, Impeach...Let's do it.

This reply was deleted.