ADMIN

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I wish someone would tell me why thousands have died from this miracle MRNA drug which never got tested for long term affects.Why are so many that got the vaccine still carriers getting sick at a higher rate than the non-vaxed and dieing and having terrible sode effects. why are they so insistant that all be vaxed? Why don't many of us get the Jab? Because we do not trust any of them including the CDC FDA  NIH politicians and fraud Fauchi

• FILE THE LAWSUIT!!  

According to Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene 

There is not a federal law mandating vaccines.

We never voted on it because it does not exist.

There is also no rule under OSHA that allows for companies to be fined for not mandating vaccines.

Corporate Communism needs to end now.

The OSHA Final Rule has not been entered in the Federal Register. If you are an employer and you are enforcing vaccine or test mandates, you’re wide open to lawsuits for damages, lost wages, and psychological distress. It’s Guidance, meaning it’s non-binding.

• Fired over a dealy vaccine. Just unreal...

• Biden and his mandates can kiss my hairy white A********  Getting a flue shot of a vacination is a personal decision and NOT that of some dam politician that can't string two coherrent sentences together most of the time

• I remember taking my Grandson to the Dr. and when I asked for Info all he said was "HIPPA"  What happened to that law.

• Use it when it works for them!

• This has gone too far!  Whether you vax or not is a personal decision.  It is not up to government to dictate your health care, that is between you and your doctor.  And to be fired for not being vaxxed is completely wrong!  There are other alternatives rather than making a person lose their livelihood.  Glad I don't live in Washington state. 

• It's time people, this is the perfect time, Biden set the date......now the entire country needs to stand!

This reply was deleted.