Replies

• It is super awesome, imagine the faces of the white leftists as the balcks come to tell them in their white city that the democrats suck! 
      Their numbers are growing greatly in my blue county since they came out to support Trump. They beat the pavement for him and Cuyahoga county pushed him over the top in Ohio, and gave us the pleasure to watch the shock on the faces of all,  even on Fox when they had to admit he got Ohio. So now six years later these people are coming out to the suburbs to tell the pea brains with the delicate feelings who could not stand Trump.......that the blacks are supporting the republicans. These fragile little snowflakes must be spinning, can't figure out if they are coming or going!

Did you guys have a lovely Easter? My little ones are all out of the country, so it was just the King and I, I didn't have to cook or bake......did it last Sunday before they all left! We went to the old Polish church in Goosetown, and enjoyed an easy relaxing day! 

• We've had a lovely day.

Lovely weekend, actually.

W went to a Passover Seder with Haggadah Friday, sponsored by a Messianic Jewess friend of ours. I'm not into religion of any kind but I find the Passover story & The Exodus thrilling stories of liberty & a tremendous celebration of freedom.

Yesterday was a golden day -- perfect & gentle.

Janine went to a sunrise Ester service, then later sang in her church's Easter cantata.

I made a lite lunch & we just hung out till about 2 pm when the first of two monster thunderstorms rolled in. Huge rain!!

I got some target practice in between storms. 

The second storm got here about 4:30. Even bigger than the first one. In all about 4 inches of rain this afternoon.

We did Duo video calls to all the kids. Everyone is well & doing cool stuff.

Your family is out of the country? Hope they are all well.

Drat -- it's raining again, but not a gully washer like earlier.

You & the King have fun watching your Lib neighbors melt down.

Love you both a ton.

• If you are stupid, corrupt, and possess little or no morals, If you refuse to use sound deductive reasoning, and are good at calling those that disagree with you, socially ostricizing names, you too can run on the Democratic ticket for any elected office. You just may "win", if you promise the Party that there is no low you will not sink, the Dems will use some of their operatives in that state from "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in history" to "count" the votes, 

• ADMIN

I want to make myself perfectly clear!

10215762852?profile=RESIZE_710x 

• Not Jabba, his twin sister!!!!!!!!!!

• I was just about to say something... then I looked at her picture again, immediately ran to the bathroom... hurling! Sorry.... 

• Did you mean awful woman, or you actually like them huge?

• LOL....

• Which one is Jabba, lol.

• Easy... Make em a Democrat Politician! I mean just look at Biden 50 years of stupidity and in Nov last year 82million thought he was the smartest?... Guy for the job!

This reply was deleted.