Replies

• I agree, let them "spread 'em" for Nazi war criminal george soros and his band of demons!!!!!  Of course they already have done so mentally and spiritually.  They are lost but too stupid and arrogant to see it!!!!!!!!!!

• What do expect from this Scum Bag Liberal Communist Democrat piece of shit?  Everything for nothing. Get your ass the hell out of the country.

• Figuers that obummer is behind all of this

• Whiney bitch, you don't like it them LEAVE the country

• Anyone who still believes the de"mock"rat party is in it for the "little guy" has to have worms for a brain. 

I still wonder how the people in her district can vote for her.

• Martha, they are welfare slugs and she has conned them into believing they will get more if they vote for her, that is how the devildemocommiecrats operate!!!!!

• On a cold day in hell.

• That is her communist doctrine coming out, she creates the debt and others pay it.  It is called rules for thee but not for me!!!!!!!!!

• She should pay her college from the money she is stealing from us tax payers. After all, what benefit do she provide as a representative. She is stealing money just sitting in congress not adding any value at all. 

• Onlinedoc, I couldn't agree more!!!!!

This reply was deleted.