ADMIN

Trump Fired GIFs | Tenor

Rep. Rice had earned the former president's ire as one of 10 Republican House members who had voted to impeach Trump in January of last year, just as he was about to leave office. 

Last November, Trump issued a call for "good and SMART America First Republican Patriots" to challenge about a dozen Republican House members, including those who had voted for his impeachment and/or the so-called infrastructure bill. Rep. Rice was one of those members. 

Rep. Rice was also the subject of a Tuesday morning profile piece by POLITICO's Ally Mutnick, "Death threats and epithets: The lonely primary of one Republican who impeached Trump." 

The piece was also part of POLITICO's Morning Playbook for the day, which highlighted how Rep. Rice actually leaned into being derided by Trump:

RICE’S APPROACH: LEAN IN TO THE CRITICISM — In a dispatch from Myrtle Beach, our Ally Mutnick reports on the backlash Rice has endured from Trump supporters angry over his continued critiques of the former president — ranging from death threats, to shouts of “traitor” from passing car windows, to an official censure by the South Carolina Republican Party (a copy of which Rice has hanging in his office). 

Rice’s challenger, state Rep. RUSSELL FRY, was endorsed by Trump in February and has made much of his campaign about Rice’s impeachment vote.

read more:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebeccadowns/2022/06/14/sc-house-primary-tom-rice-n2608657

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Agreed that he picked the wrong Senate candidate in PA (whom I did not vote for here in any case, and who won anyway).  As to GA, there was not much to choose from as yes, Trump picked a RINO (who lost) to run against another RINO (who won).  Trump is great yes, but hardly perfect.

• Finally so good news

• What a great piece of news!  Karma is a good thing!

• I love it.

You 'mess' with 'the' Donald; ...........you LOSE!

Karma Bites.

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......PERFECT!

This reply was deleted.