ADMIN

FBI Andrew McCabe, Who Joined CNN is Going to Jail - YouTube

Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Lindsey Graham hinted more than a week ago that more bombshell information regarding the FBI’s handling of its probe into President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia was about to be public. He was right because it was Graham’s committee that discovered the information.

In a bombshell letter released a letter Thursday night by Graham’s committee from Justice Department Attorney General William Barr revealed a declassified summary from the bureau indicating that former British spy Christopher Steele’s primary sub-source in his debunked dossier was believed to be a Russian spy. Not only was the sub source believed to be a spy but the FBI knew about it and had conducted a counterintelligence investigation on the individual.

“In light of this newly declassified information, I will be sending the FISA Court the information provided to inform them how wide and deep the effort to conceal exculpatory information regarding the Carter Page warrant application was in 2016 and 2017,” said Graham. “A small group of individuals in the Department of Justice and FBI should be held accountable for this fraud against the court. I do not believe they represent the overwhelming majority of patriotic men and women who work at the Department of Justice and FBI.”

One of those individuals being investigated by Connecticut Prosecutor John Durham is former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who was fired from the FBI by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions for lying to the Inspector General on multiple occasions. He is now in Durham’s crosshairs, along with multiple other former senior FBI officials that were involved in the investigation, according to a source with direct knowledge.

read more:

https://saraacarter.com/source-mccabe-allegedly-at-the-center-of-durhams-probe-as-new-info-reveals-dossier-source-was-suspected-russian-agent/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ohomo and "mate", holder, reid, hitLIARy, peelousy, and on and on!

• not only him the Obama administration

• Who would I like to see cuffed, arrested, indicted, convicted and locked up for a very long time?

ALL OF THEM‼️‼️

• What would happen if there was no ability to run for a limited term, established by law? There would be less incentive for the greedy to access the position for there would be no long term avenue to which to reward their donating benefactors as well as themselves. Every legislative group seems to be much richer once they leave office than they were when they entered; some even richer even after one or two terms. That is obviously possible due to the fact they are the best informed insiders.

• All these Morons should be charged tried found guilty and sent to prison, and not the country club type. It's about time for some real justice for a change!! 

• Execution

This reply was deleted.