ADMIN

Social media giants delete Trump supporters

twitter facebook censorship - Imgflip

Social media giants are purging Donald Trump supporters from their websites citing concerns over 'violent' protests against alleged electoral fraud.

Facebook banned the 'Stop the Steal' group on Thursday after it amassed more than 350,000 members and planned demonstrations across the United States.

Meanwhile Twitter slapped warnings on Fox News clips of Republican Senators Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham after they made the case that allegations of election rigging by the President should be adjudicated by the courts. 

'Stop the Steal' had a soaring membership when Mark Zuckerberg's staffers moved in to wipe it out, citing 'worrying calls for violence from some members.'

read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8928951/Social-media-giants-delete-Trump-supporters-Facebook-removes-Stop-Steal-group.html

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As you alsoo say, we need to prevent the dictatorship that Biden has in store for us. We need a strong leader like Trump who prevents a Biden dictatorship, who preserves our freedom and liberties. What do you propose we should do now if you are not in support of Trump saving the Republic and us by assuming total authority over the country?

• THESE PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN AWAY TOO LONG WITH NO SUPERVISION FROM THE AUTHORITIES.....IT IS TIME TO BRING THEM TO JUSTICE.   DOJ SHOULD FILE THE NECESSARY PAPERS TO STOP THEIR CONTROL OF THE FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS OF EVERY CITIZEN OF THIS REPUBLIC.

• DOJ won't do anything at all because they are on the take like most of the cabinet. They all work for the Biden group. CHINA AND RUSSIA 

• well i think it is time to dump them, I am getting rid of FB and Twitz myself....Move over to GAB and PARLER.

• Apparently many have already done this. I heard that Parler's numbers have increased a lot. 

• I closed my FB account awhile back - and moving to Parler.

• From what I have seen recently even Parler is also suspect! Chose GAb, instead!

• i heard the left wa attacking Parler to sow opinions such as yours.Haven't heard that one yet,right?

QUESTION EVERYTHING IN ORWELLIAN TIMES!!!

This reply was deleted.