ADMIN

8251387062?profile=RESIZE_584x

TV advertisers may be preparing to turn the NFL’s biggest game into the “Social Justice Bowl” with hours of woke commercials and messaging.

If reports on the ads coming for Super Bowl LV are to be believed, the funny and heartwarming ads, the cute kids and heroic animals will be running alongside Black Lives Matter themes.

Along with social justice activism, advertisers may be preparing commercials filled with coronavirus messaging as well, according to Front Office Sports.

Bill Oberlander, the co-founder of the social justice ad agency OBERLAND, insisted that marketers can no longer “duck” racial, social, and political issues.

“It’s going to be ‘Black Lives Matter,’ it’s going to be COVID. It’s going to be [about] coming together,” Oberlander said of the coming commercial onslaught.

Oberlander cited a recent Apple Beats ad entitled, You Love Me, featuring tennis champ Naomi Osaka and NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace. In which sports celebrities suggest that America loves black performers, athletes, and culture, but not necessarily black people. This sort of activism is what Oberlander thinks will fill the airwaves between plays for Super Bowl LV.

read more here: https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/12/04/social-justice-bowl-ad-agency-predicts-black-lives-matter-theme-super-bowl-lv/

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nobody's gonna watch them anyway.

• If I were an NFL team owner and if any player on my team kneeled down during the playing of the National Anthem, that player or players would be fired on the spot. BLM go to hell! The scum of the earth BLm is a domestic terrorist organization that must be utterly crushed!

• BLM is more than a domestic terrorist group. They are established as a Marxist group in many nations where they have quite a few financial sources and offer nothing to black lives but exist as part of the 'New World Order' propagada machine.

• I would do the samething

• if the nfl is concerned about black lives then let's have the super bowl in chicago on a saturday night  - with no police or security

• By, by, Black Bird... by, by NFL... It is amazing, how the owners believe such racist advertising and conduct will help their business grow... they are committing suicide.

• wow, wow, wow.

• I have to wonder since no paying fans in the stands and the teams incomes are primarily from tv ads, how do the teams pay for salaries, travel fares, upkeep on stadiums, etc. Some of these players get paid close to a million dollars a game. Where is the money coming from?

• I'll be golfing. Screw the NFL.

• BLM=Babies Lives Matter. Would rather see that acrynom represent the lives in the womb and not advertize for a Marxist radical organization raking in millions for furtherance of the communist message.

This reply was deleted.