ADMIN

Biggest Election Fraud In History Discovered In The United ...

You need to be a member of Command Center to add comments!

Join Command Center

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• WHAT YHE HELL !!!

• The President FAILED to deal with the Swamp in his opening days... he should have fired most of the upper echelons of the FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA, DHS, and US Attorneys in the first 100 days. Since he failed to clean out the backwater of the Obama Admin he set himself and his Administration up for failure in many areas of the government... leading to the losses in the mid-term and the current rigged election. He is still reluctant to do what is needed... declare martial law based on the insidious and pervasive corruption in the Government leading up to this RIGGED ELECTION.

He may still redeem his administration by acting now to declare Martial Law... suspending the election certification process until it can be done properly by independent forensic audit ... by-passing the courts and going directly to the people, with a unified cabinet behind him... for support. He must also cite the threats of the left to conduct reprisals against his supporters and those patriots pointing out the general corruption behind the election and in both political parties. He must not let the Marxist occupy the White House... they will wreak havoc on our economy, destroy what is left of our industrial base, and end fossil fuel production thus crippling our nation's ability to produce the power need to fuel our economy.

• We must be insomniacs, you and I.

This state of affairs is quite a problem.

How to act to avoid our destruction without destroying what we are in doing so.

I'll hazard a choice.

Survival comes first.

Our unusual level of individual civil liberty is rare enough to justify the risks.

• Colonel, the Egyptian military response to Egypts arab spring (inspired by the vile Obama adminsitration) actually delighted me. I did not expect it to be willing to return civil rule in just a year, but it did! So I have come cautiously, but uncomfortably,  to the same conclusions. Of course this agonizing delay in resolving the Presidential election fraud provokes me, though I shouldn't let it. The election hiccup has also not slowed the resolve of the medical tyranny perpetrators one bit. My comic book character "joker" California Governor claims he will be compelled to restrict daily activities even further due to upwardly spiralling infections.  All the residents need to do is say  "NO!", and it ends. They seem slow to learn.

• The people need leadership... organized and effective groups... VFW, DAV, American Legion,  and other fraternal organizations to take to the streets by the millions ... in every State Capitol demanding new elections free of election and voter fraud. 

The people will act when they have LEADERSHIP... presently they are but sheep being lead to the slaughter.  Pres. Trump needs to appeal directly to the organizations I cited and more... too, the Nation as a whole ... declaring Martial Law suspending the certification process until independent forensic auditors can verify the count... or new elections free of election fraud can be held.

• Evidence must translate into judicial orders ... we have so much evidence of corruption on Hillary Clinton but not a single indictment let alone a conviction.  Evidence that is not presented or is ignored by corrupt Judges does no good at all.   In fact, evidence may be ruled inadmissible even though it is directly relevant to the case on trial.  Evidence in a world of corruption proves nothing... we need indictments and convictions for election fraud... too, over-turn the election.

The public needs to see the key elements of this evidence that proves election fraud... Joe Public has been lied to by both parties so often that making statements like the one in the video are worthless.  The Public rightfully can not trust such statements.  How many times have we been told INDICTMENTS ARE COMING NEXT WEEK... or this and that revelation will put Hillary away or some other left-wing despot in prison?  There needs to be a short but convincing video produced showing and explaining why this evidence of election fraud is real and compelling.  Why should we believe that this evidence exists and that it is going to result in the election being thrown out by a court of proper jurisdiction?

• What kind of question is this, Ronald? We believe it because Trump is telling us. The man does not lie. He tells it how it is and you know it. 

• Sorry, Trump also told us he would drain the swamp and jail Hillary... is the swamp drained ... is Hillary wearing orange?  I want to see the evidence and better I  would like to hear a judge rule on the evidence... not all the speculation... give us a judgment that overturns the election.

• You forget that the FBI is not on our side. The FBI and the DOJ are filled with liberals at the very top, such as Commey, who covered for Hillary. Don't you remember that? What Trump should have done from the very beginning is fire all the people who were leftover from the last administration. Unfortunately, because he isn't a politician he didn't understand that he had enemies at the gate. When you run a business you don't fire all the employees after a takeover, with the understanding that you may need them to run things, but this is not the case in politics.

• The President runs the FBI... FIre the Director and every agent that refuses to properly handle evidence or is incapable of recommending indictments in the face of overwhelming proof of criminal conduct.  Stop blaming the FBI... we know they're crooks... the President is responsible for permitting corrupt agents to remain in the FBI.  The President has failed to sweep the DOJ and FBI clean of corruption... in 4yrs he has not restored the institutional integrity of the FBI or DOJ... 

The lack of personnel discipline and management of the Key Positions in the FBI and DOJ is appalling and the reason much of the fraud in this election has taken place... it should have been headed off by the FBI intelligence Divison in coordination with the intel services, the DOJ and DHS.  It didn't happen... who is responsible for allowing it to be buried by questionable Staff... left in charge of key government institutions? Not Joe Public... take a guess?

This reply was deleted.